Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 62 Williamsburg 58 (2 OT)
$$$ is the same for all Christmas tournaments.
Most officials hate calling Corbin games, because it is a gripe session the whole game.. T.P. Feels that all official are for Corbin or against Corbin!!!
i do know that in past years the whistle has been good to corbin, havent saw a corbin game this year.they win 20 plus games most seasons living at the foul line, then comes the region when they quietly shoot 8 to 12 foul shots and the seasons over.
00delk Wrote:i do know that in past years the whistle has been good to corbin, havent saw a corbin game this year.they win 20 plus games most seasons living at the foul line, then comes the region when they quietly shoot 8 to 12 foul shots and the seasons over.

How do you explain the fact that over the past 10 years Corbin probably has the most wins in the 13th Region Tournament.:eyeroll:
SEKYFAN Wrote:How do you explain the fact that over the past 10 years Corbin probably has the most wins in the 13th Region Tournament.:eyeroll:

Probably:almost certainly; as far as one knows or can tell.
SL 17 Corbin 15 :Cheerlead
footballfever Wrote:Probably:almost certainly; as far as one knows or can tell.
SL 17 Corbin 15 :Cheerlead

South wasnt in 13th couple years but 1 of those years both made it to Sweet 16 with South winning
00delk Wrote:i do know that in past years the whistle has been good to corbin, havent saw a corbin game this year.they win 20 plus games most seasons living at the foul line, then comes the region when they quietly shoot 8 to 12 foul shots and the seasons over.

Here are the total wins for each school in the past 10 13th Region Tournaments:

1. Corbin - 15
2. South Laurel - 12
3. Clay Co. - 10
4. North Laurel - 8
5. Bell Co. - 6
6. Knox Central - 5
6. Rockcastle Co. - 5

If you do the time period that South & North Laurel came into the region(8 years)
1. Corbin - 12
1. South Laurel - 12
3. Clay Co. - 8
3. North Laurel - 8
5. Bell Co. - 4
5. Knox Central - 3
Guys y'all are making clay county look bad Confusednicker:
SEKYFAN Wrote:Here are the total wins for each school in the past 10 13th Region Tournaments:

1. Corbin - 15
2. South Laurel - 12
3. Clay Co. - 10
4. North Laurel - 8
5. Bell Co. - 6
6. Knox Central - 5
6. Rockcastle Co. - 5

If you do the time period that South & North Laurel came into the region(8 years)
1. Corbin - 12
1. South Laurel - 12
3. Clay Co. - 8
3. North Laurel - 8
5. Bell Co. - 4
5. Knox Central - 3

You need to add SL 5 wins in 04-05 if your counting 10 years giving them 17 last 10 years.
I guess people remember Corbin being knocked out in 1st round last 2 years by district runner ups Mboro and Pineville. Be tough for them to not get knocked out 1st round this year.
Actually probably the worst decade for CC basketball since the 60's and you're still 3rd in wins.. Haha that's saying something. Especially when South came in, it changed things. Clay was playing the loser of that district every year and they were the top 2-3 teams. I counted 3 times in the first round and once in the second they played Corbin or South.
if we don`t have 13th region officials in the tournament corbin makes an early exit..imo..
00delk Wrote:if we don`t have 13th region officials in the tournament corbin makes an early exit..imo..

I think Corbin's early exit will be because of tough draw.
Does anyone know what region officials are calling?
Bluegrass officials (10/11) or 12th region, not 100% sure.
13th region officials hasn't called the tournament in 10 or 15 years. So the regional tournament is neutral officials.