Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will St. Louis win the Central?
With 5 games left in the regular season and trailing St. Louis by 2.5 games, can the Reds pull it off and win the division? (assuming that Houston doesn't -- 2 GB)

The Reds have won their last 3 and have 2 games with FLA left and 3 with Pirates, while the Cards have lost 7 of their last 8 and have to play 2 more against SD and 3 against Brewers. The Cards also have a makeup game against SF if it came down to the Reds/Astros being within a half a game.

IMO, it just seems like the Reds have the easier schedule and the Cards are playing horrible right now. Granted I think they would have to WIN out, but think that this could happen?

The Astros have 2 against the Pirates and 3 against ATL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would love to see it happen...and after the reds crumbled in like 99 or something its possible..but I just don't see a veteran team like the Cards giving up this lead...
St. Louis will win IMO.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

No one wants to win the central. Well, except maybe the Astros. The Reds are playing horribly tonight, losing 7-2 as I speak. Stupid plays and probably 10 left in scoring position. Horrible.
its hard to say the way they are playing the devil rays could beat them there on a 7 gam losing streak i think not 4-sure but i would love to see cinci win but u kno how that is..
The Reds are out....But I think the Astors can still catch em!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]