Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati 28 Pittsburgh 20
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:As bad as I hate to admit it..What's done is done..But I bet your ass Pittsburgh will slap them around in Cincy!!

That has been the case as of late. The Bengals are 3 -1 in Pitssburgh also under Lewis!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Way to go Bengals, i think this game would have been closer if not so many turnovers.
Only time shall tell! Wait until Big Ben get's back to being Big Ben!
BFRitz,,,I think Palmer is a super QB and I dont hate the Bengals.Not at all.No qb in the NFL is scared,,,,never,,they wouldnt even make the roster if they were one bit scared.
Old school Dawg Wrote:BFRitz,,,I think Palmer is a super QB and I dont hate the Bengals.Not at all.No qb in the NFL is scared,,,,never,,they wouldnt even make the roster if they were one bit scared.

Thank you, but you're directing it at the wrong person, Alfus is the one saying he'd be scared, I was defending him with sarcasm
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Thank you, but you're directing it at the wrong person, Alfus is the one saying he'd be scared, I was defending him with sarcasm
I was backing you up pal on the scared part.I am 46 and have been a steeler fan all my life.I grew up in Sistersville west virginia which is 80 miles from Pittsburgh and everyone rooted for the Steelers and the Pirates.Im a football fan first and appreciate all teams.I for one think the Jags could win the division instead of your bengals or my steelers.Bengals have a West Virginia player in Henry who just happens to be your most dangerous weapon.I like Leftwich too.Talked to him several times and watched him play alot and he is one of the really good guys as his Chad Pennington.Id love to see Moss go to Pittsburgh.Coach Cow would get the best out of Randy.One more than fritz my dad used to say We would root for the russians before we would ever root for the reds.hehe:letsparty
Old school Dawg Wrote:I was backing you up pal on the scared part.I am 46 and have been a steeler fan all my life.I grew up in Sistersville west virginia which is 80 miles from Pittsburgh and everyone rooted for the Steelers and the Pirates.Im a football fan first and appreciate all teams.I for one think the Jags could win the division instead of your bengals or my steelers.Bengals have a West Virginia player in Henry who just happens to be your most dangerous weapon.I like Leftwich too.Talked to him several times and watched him play alot and he is one of the really good guys as his Chad Pennington.Id love to see Moss go to Pittsburgh.Coach Cow would get the best out of Randy.One more than fritz my dad used to say We would root for the russians before we would ever root for the reds.hehe:letsparty

Thanks, Alfus thinks otherwise cause he's blinded by his hatred for me and the Bengals....... and I LOVE IT!! Jags aren't in the same division as the Steelers or the Bengals, and the Jags are tough, but I think the Colts are just too good..... at least til they get to the playoffs and choke. As for the Reds, not really a Reds fan, so bad-mouth them all you want. Randy's ruining me in fantasy, but hopefully with the quarterback change he'll start producing
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz you got your act together and I like your posts.I think the Jags are dangerous.Leftwich when given time has the best arm in the leauge.Fred Taylor is the best back in the division and those 6'6" receivers and 6'8" 300lb tackles are scary.A steeler fan and a bengal fan teaming together to educate the rest on the greatest game in the world./What do you think.:rockon:
Old school Dawg Wrote:Fred Taylor is the best back in the division

I don't care who you are, now that's funny Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:I don't care who you are, now that's funny Smile

Smile Yeah that was pretty classic. Fred Taylor used to be one of the best, but to say he is the "best" right now is pretty classic.
MRC06 Wrote:Smile Yeah that was pretty classic. Fred Taylor used to be one of the best, but to say he is the "best" right now is pretty classic.
Okay Fred has been hurt the last two seasons and is healthy now.Who has out rushed him>Not anyone from Pittsburgh.Im not sure about the bengals but you guys dont even realize Fred is 25th all time on the rushing list 25th all time and you guys dont seem to know that NOW THATS CLASSIC.How old are you guys? in your twenties or teens?No wonder fritz upsets you guys,,he knows what he is talking about.Fred came came in the leauge the same year Randy Moss did and finished runner up for rookie of the year and has been one of the top backs EVERY year except when he was hurt.mr 306 waterboy is a good name for ya.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Okay Fred has been hurt the last two seasons and is healthy now.Who has out rushed him>Not anyone from Pittsburgh.Im not sure about the bengals but you guys dont even realize Fred is 25th all time on the rushing list 25th all time and you guys dont seem to know that NOW THATS CLASSIC.How old are you guys? in your twenties or teens?No wonder fritz upsets you guys,,he knows what he is talking about.Fred came came in the leauge the same year Randy Moss did and finished runner up for rookie of the year and has been one of the top backs EVERY year except when he was hurt.mr 306 waterboy is a good name for ya.

First off, Willie Parker has out-rushed him from Pittsburgh this season.

Second off, Rudi Johnsno has out-rushed him from Cincinatti this season.

Along with about 10 other guys in the league this season. So please tell me you were joking when saying that Fred Taylor is the best in the entire division.

He's not even the best on his team anymore with Maurice Jones Drew taking the bulk of the yardage now.

It's sad to say this, but compared to you it does appear that Fritz knows what he is talking about, and that's sad.

Yeah he's been among the top RB's in the league each year he's healthy, but he's only been healthy like 5 times in 9 seasons.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You are right on the stats.I will take backwater and say I believe he can still be the best in the division.I got that quote actually from Emmitt Smith on the mans show.I think you all underestimate the Jags as a team.I guarantee unlike their fans the bengals dont.The 5 seasons he was healthy he was as good as anyone.Disrespect to anyone makes you weaker.I dont wanna be guilty of that.
Willie Parker has done well.Shucks they won a super bowl with him.I am not sold out to him being their back of the future.Willie likes to dance a little too much sometimes instead of lowering his head and playing power football like the Steelers do.Its ironic that the teams of old with Franco Harris,,,, he was famous for stopping at the line and breaking outside.He openly talked about running out of bounds to avoid alot of hits which in alot of cases is the logical thing to do but fans want that back to lower his head and get that extra yard.I would love to see a healed Michael Bush from Louisville wind up at Pittsburgh
I HATE THE BENGALS, but right now, I would have RUDI JOHNSON BEFORE EVERY BACK IN THE NFL! That is how valuable he is to the Bengals..Can hurt you in all aspects of the offensive game!
Old school Dawg Wrote:You are right on the stats.I will take backwater and say I believe he can still be the best in the division.I got that quote actually from Emmitt Smith on the mans show.I think you all underestimate the Jags as a team.I guarantee unlike their fans the bengals dont.The 5 seasons he was healthy he was as good as anyone.Disrespect to anyone makes you weaker.I dont wanna be guilty of that.

The Man Show hasn't been on in like 3 years. Smile He probably was one of the best backs when Smith said that.

And I don't underestimate the Jags at all. I think they're a top 5 team in the entire NFL. They have huge recievers, and a huge line. I like the Jags, but I was just saying Taylor isnt that good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I HATE THE BENGALS, but right now, I would have RUDI JOHNSON BEFORE EVERY BACK IN THE NFL! That is how valuable he is to the Bengals..Can hurt you in all aspects of the offensive game!

Rudi is awesome, but I'd take Tomlinson, Larry Johnson, or Shaun Alexander ahead of him. Other than that he's solid.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
johnson 288 yards parker 265 yards fred t 240yards in today,s paper.
Good posts guys.I love this site.