Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caldwell County 48 Mayfield 41
Heh, ncc was not the best team last year in 2A, somerset was. The Best team doesn't always win. True, last years state final was close. Sindlear is a tremendous talent. Last years game boiled down to 2 things. Ncc was extremely beat up in the playoffs and a 70+ degree day. A few non calls by the refs were a difference also, but I'll not get into that. There are no guarantees, NCC was the best team in 2A in 2011, no question. Returned almost everyone from 2010 champ team. Qb gets hurt in the beechwood game, beat holy cross 34-17 in the regular season, lose 24-21 in the region. Holy cross rolls in the semis and final.

Caldwell is very good, no one saw cal and desalles being as good as they are. We will find out in three weeks. Good luck. Final note, I would have zero issue if Caldwell won state, the coaches and kids there are very classy. That's if NCC doesn't win, lol.
mysonis55 Wrote:NKY, I would like for our boys to have a chance to exact revenge upon your boys for 2005. However, we do respect your program. You just have to realize there are other teams out here. Caldwell is no longer drawing plays up in the sand. They actually have a playbook this year.

That's the funniest thing you've said yet! The way you talk I was starting to think the western part of the state was another universe. NKY teams have won state the last 3 years in a row in case you've forgotten. Like 91 said, if you don't know what a state ring looks like he'll post a pic, otherwise, get in line and wait for the outcome before you go anointing anyone champ. I'm not saying NCC will be champ again, they've got to get past some good east teams first. Anyone who has ever won anything knows being over confident can kill you, be careful.
Oh lord. Here we go... u guys crack me up...
Cant wait to see the next commit...lmao
strawberryshakeman Wrote:That's the funniest thing you've said yet! The way you talk I was starting to think the western part of the state was another universe. NKY teams have won state the last 3 years in a row in case you've forgotten. Like 91 said, if you don't know what a state ring looks like he'll post a pic, otherwise, get in line and wait for the outcome before you go anointing anyone champ. I'm not saying NCC will be champ again, they've got to get past some good east teams first. Anyone who has ever won anything knows being over confident can kill you, be careful.

I, as a fan, can be as over-confident as I want to be, as long as I know the boys on our team(Caldwell County) are taking the games a week at a time, and over looking NOBODY. They understand that it is a long, hard battle(I would say road, but all of their games are at home this year). The last three 2A Champs have come from the east, but this year looks as good as any to be the one that breaks the streak.
Yea, it would be nice to see a public school win the title.
I think I could find about 9 of those rings you are talking about real quick.