Poll: Harlan County@ Bell County 11-1-2013 Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County Black Bears
81.82%
Bell County Bobcats
18.18%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Bell Co 11/1/2013
Take it TopCat...take it take it take it....

I will PM you pictures you can use for Gut's avatar. Don't believe me?....ask LadyCatPride
Gut is right no excusesTongueirateSho I will take that bet GUT
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:

Its Friday morning.
Save the excuses for after the game.

Are you going to take the bet or not?
I think if you dont take it, you should NEVER talk crap about anything again.

"I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cos I'm the best that's ever been." CDB

Add another week to the bet if everyone plays? (excluding Cox and Brock who are out for season)
:eyeroll:
harlan county-35
bell county- 21
Oh, I do LOVE Charlie Daniels!!!
Love your pictures Granny Bear...Best pics I have ever seen...LOL :lmao:

It's Game Day on Log Mountain and the Bears will start a new tradition...I predict the Bears by 3 TD's.

CLOSE THE GATES......IT'S FEEDING TIME!!!!

:redboxer::redboxer::football::football::redboxer::redboxer:
Hope they miss the extra points if that happens.
[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/pic...tureid=615]

Confusednicker:
From the rockcastle fans, go HC, we still hate Bell.
We really like HC so much better as well. We just need the point for insurance on the district title.
64SUR Wrote:Harlan County Kentucky 54
Bell County Kentucky 12

What has happen here everybody picking this game being close :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:

I'm sticking with my score

Harlan co 54
Bell co 12
Thanks 64 but no way that is the score. I have held off all week on a score so here it goes.

HC- 28
BC-14
GAMEDAY!!!!!!!

Go Bears!!!!!!

I was gonna go with 28-7 but I'm thinking each team is a touchdown better so

Harlan County 35
Bell 14
bear claw Wrote:Thanks 64 but no way that is the score. I have held off all week on a score so here it goes.

HC- 28
BC-14

Maybe am missing something Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Maybe am missing something Confusednicker:
No 64SUR i think your original score is more like what i think it will be, while home field advantage is always nice sometimes people put too much emphasis on it, everyone saying gotta give BC so many points because it's log mountain i really don't buy into that, at the end of the day, it's a football field with grass, paint, goal post, and two teams. In tonight's case, HC will be just to physical and the Black Bears will run wild. While i won't go as far as my good friend GUT and say bell is horrible (i haven't seen them play so i can't say how they are) i can look at their season and HC season only to know HC will control the line of scrimmage, and pound the ball straight at them with success. I may be wrong and if i am then i will eat crow, but your prediction to me is close to what the outcome will be...Look for Bell to come out fired up because it's a rivalry, but HC will wear them down, then have their way...
Demarcus ware Wrote:No 64SUR i think your original score is more like what i think it will be, while home field advantage is always nice sometimes people put too much emphasis on it, everyone saying gotta give BC so many points because it's log mountain i really don't buy into that, at the end of the day, it's a football field with grass, paint, goal post, and two teams. In tonight's case, HC will be just to physical and the Black Bears will run wild. While i won't go as far as my good friend GUT and say bell is horrible (i haven't seen them play so i can't say how they are) i can look at their season and HC season only to know HC will control the line of scrimmage, and pound the ball straight at them with success. I may be wrong and if i am then i will eat crow, but your prediction to me is close to what the outcome will be...Look for Bell to come out fired up because it's a rivalry, but HC will wear them down, then have their way...

Crow will be my middle name if Hazard beats Williamsburg in 3wks Confusednicker:
It's 4:34 and game time is approaching! I'm very interested in how well the bears play in a hostile environment against a team like bell. I hope the bears will answer the BELL! I believe that this will be a hard fought emotional game because of the rivalry. I hope the bears are as fired up as I am! Go Black Bears!
12-8 bell end of 1st
Go cats!!!
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)