Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County @ Bell Co 11/1/2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Harlan County travels to Bell County on 11-1-2013. Who wins and by what score.
Hc 45
bc 21
Bell played and was coached very well last week. I was there. I have not seen harlin, but Bell played their game so for Harlan to win they need to get Bell out of the running game. With that said Harlan 28 bell 13. in a game that is closer than the score.
Harlan Co by 6.
No way we score 45 points on Bell at Bell. I love my Bears but we will be in a dog fight. If we play like we are capable we win by 2 TD's, if we play like the old Bears (you know, turnover Bears) it will be a nail biter.
I'll take the Black Bears by at least 12
Im gonna have to pick by boys in BLUE by a touch down.! This game will be a good one. LETS GO BIG BLUE. CATS ALL THE WAY.
The Bears will maul the Bobcats.
HC has already rid themselves of the Bell County tradition by beating them last year. It will go a long way in victory on the mountain. 35-7
Have to go with the BEARS in this one...35-20.......Good luck to both teams and pray for an injury free game!!!!!
Going to log mountain and winning is a tall order for any team. But I have seen both teams this year and IMO the black bears are up for the task at hand. Just don't go there the mind set we beat them last year and all we have to do is just show up and we will win. Your not playing on your home field this time it's theirs. Just show up focused on this game and take care of business, stick to the game plan and you should be fine.
Black bears 35
Bell Co 21
This will be a much better game than most thought a couple of weeks ago. Both teams struggled early this year. But, their excellent coaching staffs have got them playing better and headed towards the playoffs playing good football. Bears by 7.
Should be a dandy hope all is and stays healthy looking forward to the game the bobcat nation would like to:welcome: the black bears and my favorite Granny Bear to Log Mountain!!!
This is such a great rivalry that has stood the test of time!! I remember one time when I and another (who shall remain nameless) put signs up every half mile from the Harlan/Bell Co line to Log Mountain! LOL Oh, the good ole days!

Make no mistake about this game...Tom Larkey and his Black Bears are way to smart to overlook Bell County, no matter where we play!!! Log Mountain location will make it more difficult, IMO.

That said, the Black Bears will be focused and ready!!

Black Bears 35
Bell County 21

PS.....BobCatForever.....I need somebody to choke Cat Daddy for me for his ridiculous prediction in the PCC thread. Would you mind???
Confusednicker:
We all know you are down by 2 TD's when you enter the field at log mountain and we all know how bad we were cheated the last time we were there but all that said I still think the Black Bears started a tradition of domination over Bell County last year. The Bears will be focused and ready for the task at hand.......GO BEARS!!!!
Bobcats by a touchdown 21-14
The black bears "Filthy Animal" defense has started to bring it together at exactly the right time, all season i've felt like we were missing something, and i think that was a lot of it, as of late they have gotten very stingy about giving up yardage, especially on the ground, they might bend on pass plays but haven't completely broken. The offense is going to continue to pound and pound until opponents wear down and their spirit finally breaks, with that being said, this is a rivalry game between not only two teams, but two entire counties so don't look for a blowout either way.

HC 42
BC 21
That makes perfect sense to me, Demarcus ware!

Looking forward to this game!!!

(PS...Demarcus ware; thanks for the signature pic; I think it's AWESOME)
^^ You're welcome Granny Bear!!!
Black Bears take Log Mountain again.
Black Bear Mama Wrote:We all know you are down by 2 TD's when you enter the field at log mountain and we all know how bad we were cheated the last time we were there but all that said I still think the Black Bears started a tradition of domination over Bell County last year. The Bears will be focused and ready for the task at hand.......GO BEARS!!!!

2 years ago you were beat by a Better team at Bell High. Last year Bell was beat by a better team at Harlan Co.....
HC by 40
This will be a heckofagame! HC remembers what happened 2years ago! Bell has no Ossalonian this time around. I think HC pulls out a closer than expected game on Log MT! I say HC wins 31- 24! Go Bears!
PS I hope the Harris crew are in Lexington or somewhere calling a pee wee game! Lol
Both of these teams seem to have turned the corner on some early season troubles. I think both have a good chance to make noise in the playoffs! I look forward to a good game. Hope both teams come out of it healthy!

I hope the crew from last year is home playing tecmo bowl b/c they sucked last year. They couldn't not handle a good pee wee league game.
:Cheerlead 1 PRIDE 2 PRIDE 3 PRIDE 4 BOBCATS!!!:Cheerlead
:Cheerlead C A T S :Cheerlead

:Cheerlead LETS GO BIG BLUE:Cheerlead
As expected, BC's fan usage of this thread has dramatically declined since the win over Corbin Confusednicker:

This might be a running clock in the first quarter.
Harlan County Kentucky 54
Bell County Kentucky 12

What has happen here everybody picking this game being close :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:HC by 40

I hope this means you're still feuding with the Bell fans and aren't really back on the Harlan County bandwagon.

You've still got Pulaski County winning the region by a lot, right?
LOL RIUTG picked Bell County by 60 in another thread!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8