Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County @ Bell Co 11/1/2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
HDE Wrote:I hope this means you're still feuding with the Bell fans and aren't really back on the Harlan County bandwagon.

You've still got Pulaski County winning the region by a lot, right?

PC wont be touched unless MS knocks them off.

HC wont make it past the second round, but this weeks an easy win. Bell couldnt compete with HC's JV.
Granny Bear Wrote:LOL RIUTG picked Bell County by 60 in another thread!!!!

I thought Dudley might come back and wet the field for them, but decided against it since HC dont pass anyways.
Nothing like GUT, he is such a WONDERFUL person, he loves to stir crap... but after the Belfry game I have took a chill pill when it comes to Gut and I kind of like his stand up comedy. GUT's main objective is to get things stirred up and get people to post on Rivals.
I'm with GUT on this one Harlan Co comes ready to play and takes care of business. The only game it have seen Bell play this year was against Corbin and they looked horrible! Whitley could have beat Corbin the night they lost to Bell. Middlesboro beat Bell by two Td's on log mountain and they just got beat by a Somerset team that is not very good.

Harlan Co 47
Bell Co 13
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:PC wont be touched unless MS knocks them off.

HC wont make it past the second round, but this weeks an easy win. Bell couldnt compete with HC's JV.
:biglmao:
TopCat Wrote:Both of these teams seem to have turned the corner on some early season troubles. I think both have a good chance to make noise in the playoffs! I look forward to a good game. Hope both teams come out of it healthy!

I hope the crew from last year is home playing tecmo bowl b/c they sucked last year. They couldn't not handle a good pee wee league game.

Is this Gary Harris?
For old times sake:

I hate bell county, first off because they are bell county. I just hate em. They low down, they dirty, they some snitches. I'm not a cat person. I just hate bell county man. I hate log mountain. I hate bell county. I hate bell more then I hate tennessee. I hate their colors it's not a blue you can stand with, it's like smurf poop and I don't like smurfs. They losers, they sore losers because they are not Harlan County. I hate bell county man I can't stress that enough!

Go Bears!!!
Patriot Wrote:For old times sake:

I hate bell county, first off because they are bell county. I just hate em. They low down, they dirty, they some snitches. I'm not a cat person. I just hate bell county man. I hate log mountain. I hate bell county. I hate bell more then I hate tennessee. I hate their colors it's not a blue you can stand with, it's like smurf poop and I don't like smurfs. They losers, they sore losers because they are not Harlan County. I hate bell county man I can't stress that enough!

Go Bears!!!

^^^ thats ALOT OF HATE manConfusednicker:

Go Bears!!!
And it begins :popcorn: Confusednicker:
Go Big Red! Wrote:I'm with GUT on this one Harlan Co comes ready to play and takes care of business. The only game it have seen Bell play this year was against Corbin and they looked horrible! Whitley could have beat Corbin the night they lost to Bell. Middlesboro beat Bell by two Td's on log mountain and they just got beat by a Somerset team that is not very good.

Harlan Co 47
Bell Co 13

[Image: giphy.gif]
bear claw Wrote:Nothing like GUT, he is such a WONDERFUL person, he loves to stir crap... but after the Belfry game I have took a chill pill when it comes to Gut and I kind of like his stand up comedy. GUT's main objective is to get things stirred up and get people to post on Rivals.

This is weird.....pater famllias is my husband's favorite line from a movie!!!!
LOL

But but mamaw, I am the pater famllias!!
Harlan 14 Bell 8 in a yawner.
Gut sure gets the job done getting fans riled up lol overall he is a good guy but he don't like anyone:trolldad2:
We need to revitalize this thread!!!

Where's Gut this morning??? Still hungover I bet!!

Wink
if bell beats harlan county what we going well they didn't play there best or one of there players got make no sense bell would have won last year if there start qb be didn't have a career injury so hope its close game and good luck to black bears respect yall up
^
what?
BellCOUNTYfaithfull Wrote:if bell beats harlan county what we going well they didn't play there best or one of there players got make no sense bell would have won last year if there start qb be didn't have a career injury so hope its close game and good luck to black bears respect yall up
:closeenough:
BellCOUNTYfaithfull Wrote:if bell beats harlan county what we going well they didn't play there best or one of there players got make no sense bell would have won last year if there start qb be didn't have a career injury so hope its close game and good luck to black bears respect yall up

In the words of the late great Rayburn Howard..."Dinny".
^^
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I think we can all agree that the best case scenario is that log mountain crumbles down, destroying all football related things between HC and BC.
It would save me a lot of time on BGR.
Didn't Bell County get heavy sanctions placed on them for impersonating a football team?
WideRight05 Wrote:Didn't Bell County get heavy sanctions placed on them for impersonating a football team?
Wide you must be on a band wagon of whoever plays Bell:flame:

Go Bears!!!

:haters: CAN'T MAKE EVERYONE LIKE U OR HAPPY SO!!!TongueirateSho

I am HC through and through, but this will be a close game.
#1 it is or has turned into one of the biggest rivalries in the mts. #2 Both teams are coming around at the right time. BUT HC has played a much tougher schedule. They have played 3 POSSIBLE state champs! It's always hard on the MT. I still think the BEARS will finally exercise the Log Mt demon! Good luck to both teams! Go BEARS!
ArJay Wrote:2 years ago you were beat by a Better team at Bell High. Last year Bell was beat by a better team at Harlan Co.....

No..that is incorrect. last year bell was beat by a better Harlan Co team but 2 years ago we were equal teams and played a hard game, a good game..we beat bell and then the harris boys cheated so bell could win.
To all you Bell Haters, Don't hate us cause you ain't us, and oh yea, Gut you are still a ---- weed.
CatBlue Wrote:To all you Bell Haters, Don't hate us cause you ain't us, and oh yea, Gut you are still a ---- weed.

Confusednicker:
bear claw Wrote:Nothing like GUT, he is such a WONDERFUL person, he loves to stir crap... but after the Belfry game I have took a chill pill when it comes to Gut and I kind of like his stand up comedy. GUT's main objective is to get things stirred up and get people to post on Rivals.

Unfortunately it has done the opposite and ran some folks off. Nobody like to see someone cut kids down over and over, especially when it is a moderator on the site.

I just either tell him he is stupid or altogether skip his posts but others have choose to not visit the site. IMO the entire purpose of this is to build excitement for games but for RUT it is his pathetic excuse at comedy or whatever it is???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8