Poll: Harlan County@ Bell County 11-1-2013 Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County Black Bears
81.82%
Bell County Bobcats
18.18%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Bell Co 11/1/2013
Yep, we'll see.

That's why we'll be playing on Friday night!!!
I have to go with the Granny Bears, I mean Black Bears in this one.

Harlan County 35
Bell County 14
I have two add we took a real good Johnson central team two bell county about there years ago they thump us pretty good . So you can't count out the Magic on log mountain crazy thing happen around Halloween time . Better watch out ,
Everyone was picking Corbin and Knox to handle Bell. That did not happen. It's wishful thinking to think Bell will be down for long. Everyone was picking Corbin and Knox to handle Bell. That did not happen. While I believe Harlan Co is better than those teams I believe it will be a very close competitive game.
We better come ready to play and our kids need to stay away from BGR and all the media because if they read all this and that, then heck we don't even need to show up. You can bet your bottom dollar that Bell and Coach Mills is looking for revenge after last year plus they will want to defend their home turf. Now, saying all that, if we come and play Black Bear football with NO turnovers and cut down on the penalties then we win by 2 scores or more. If we let Bell hand around and turn the ball over and have costly penalties then we will be in a DOG FIGHT. Go Bears!!! Stay focused and lets keep rolling and finish this season the way we intended to do.
You don't just waltz on to Log Mountain, and do anything else but a dog fight!!

I have confidence in my Black Bears, and I see their first ever win in the Mountain!!!

Go Black Bears!!!!!
Granny I have to say that your pic is absolutely funny, I don't care if you are a Bobcat fan or a Black Bear fan or a whatever fan, that is funny. Granny you never cease to amaze me. I am just so glad you are a Black Bear!!!
bear claw, there is nobody on earth more tickled that I'm a Black Bear, than I!!!!

LOL

Now, PM Demarcus ware and bribe him for game day pictures. I've shamed him into providing those for me for the past 2 games! No way I could ever do this kind of work....

Wink
Can not wait till Friday . Many will see just how much better we have gotten.
WhyLie Wrote:Can not wait till Friday . Many will see just how much better we have gotten.

Ill take Harlan County and give you 13 points.
If HC wins by 14+ I win, if not you win.

Winner picks the others avatar and the loser has to keep it as an avatar for one week?

Im giving you the deal here. Im giving you Bell at home and 13 points, plus the fact that i post much more than you and have to post all over the site while you wont even have to get on this next week if you dont want to. I have to keep up with the pickems and everything.

What do you say? Do I have any other Bell takers on here?
OMG...I am sooooo tempted!!!

Wink
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Avatar bet on that one?

Ill take Harlan County and give you 13 points.
If HC wins by 14+ I win, if not you win.

Winner picks the others avatar and the loser has to keep it as an avatar for one week?

Im giving you the deal here. Im giving you Bell at home and 13 points, plus the fact that i post much more than you and have to post all over the site while you wont even have to get on this next week if you dont want to. I have to keep up with the pickems and everything.

What do you say? Do I have any other Bell takers on here?
Come on Bell fans you got to take this bet, he's giving you 13 pts on log mountain...Take it, Take it...
OH MY GOSH!!!!! Gut is being reasonable for once. As most of you that know me I am no trash talker but this is a deal and it is reasonable. Please take it!!!!! GUT, you are awesome, you never cease to amaze me.
If I dont get any takers I will just take that as notice that the "true" Bell fans arent really "believing" in this team like they say they are.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If I dont get any takers I will just take that as notice that the "true" Bell fans arent really "believing" in this team like they say they are.
This is starting to sound like a Triple Dog Dare for someone to take it, someone from Bell has to step up and defend your house on this. Even if you lose, you showed your loyalty to believe in your team....
^
Remember, they prolly wont show up this week Confusednicker:
Hey, I'm still considering it.

ANYTHING I want on your avatar?????
Harlan County by 21
Does Harlan County pass much this year or are they pretty much 90% run?
ArJay Wrote:Does Harlan County pass much this year or are they pretty much 90% run?
They've had their moments of throwing the ball, but they still mostly just pound the ball. If they see that they can control the line of scrimmage, then they will just run it all night long.
Wish I could be there Friday night. I hafta work. I'm sure the Bell County boys will represent themselves well though!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If I dont get any takers I will just take that as notice that the "true" Bell fans arent really "believing" in this team like they say they are.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Remember, they prolly wont show up this week Confusednicker:

How about you take it as a hint that you are an economy size bag of ****! And nobody cares about your challenges or bets. :flush:
Shhh!!!! Remember we all agreed not to respond to his posts at our secret meeting. Our idea was to treat him like the annoying kid at recess and he may go away.

As many have said I look foward to this game. I just hope everyone on both sides come out healthy ready for the playoffs.

Last year Whitehead got knocked out of the Bell game and didnt come back for a few weeks following a concussion. I feel that really negativly effected HC chances against Cooper. 100% Whitehead and they may have got the victory. Seems like they also lost a big lineman for the season against Bell??? Memory is beginig to fail me at times.
granny bear Wrote:hey, i'm still considering it.

Anything i want on your avatar?????

yup!
pureathlete Wrote:How about you take it as a hint that you are an economy size bag of ****! And nobody cares about your challenges or bets. :flush:

:biglmao:

Is that a big fat NO?!?!?!?!?!

13 points and on log mountain, and your not going to take it.

I guess that shows what you think will happen friday....
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Shhh!!!! Remember we all agreed not to respond to his posts at our secret meeting. Our idea was to treat him like the annoying kid at recess and he may go away.

As many have said I look foward to this game. I just hope everyone on both sides come out healthy ready for the playoffs.

Last year Whitehead got knocked out of the Bell game and didnt come back for a few weeks following a concussion. I feel that really negativly effected HC chances against Cooper. 100% Whitehead and they may have got the victory. Seems like they also lost a big lineman for the season against Bell??? Memory is beginig to fail me at times.

Dont work around it. Support your team. Place the bet. Im giving you 13 points on LOG MOUNTAIN. The "hardest place to win". "The Holy grail", "Where dudley turds turn into gold".

Dont believe in your team enough to take it?
I figured for sure some of you wonderful Bell fans would believe in your team enough to take them and 13 points!
^^
I know you are being overly dramatic, but to be honest with you; I'm surprised you don't have at least one taker, too!
Gut you don't get the hint? They don't want to play with you. Get a new internet friend or someone to talk too.
William Muney Wrote:Gut you don't get the hint? They don't want to play with you. Get a new internet friend or someone to talk too.

Theres the third Bell fan that know Bell is going to get killed Friday.
I dont expect to see many more Bell fan until they play Mccreary again next year.

The numbers keep racking up. I guess the home stands will be empty friday to.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Theres the third Bell fan that know Bell is going to get killed Friday.
I dont expect to see many more Bell fan until they play Mccreary again next year.

The numbers keep racking up. I guess the home stands will be empty friday to.

What about the five pages of bell fans after they beat Corbin who you picked to have a running clock and didn't even score against bell. Your hard to take serious on Bell forums because you let your emotions get the best of you.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next