Poll: Harlan County@ Bell County 11-1-2013 Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County Black Bears
81.82%
Bell County Bobcats
18.18%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Bell Co 11/1/2013
Patriot Wrote:For old times sake:

I hate bell county, first off because they are bell county. I just hate em. They low down, they dirty, they some snitches. I'm not a cat person. I just hate bell county man. I hate log mountain. I hate bell county. I hate bell more then I hate tennessee. I hate their colors it's not a blue you can stand with, it's like smurf poop and I don't like smurfs. They losers, they sore losers because they are not Harlan County. I hate bell county man I can't stress that enough!

Go Bears!!!

I am glad they give you some internet time at the penitentiary. Since you don't like snitches you must have troubles with the justice system. Haha
TopCat Wrote:Unfortunately it has done the opposite and ran some folks off. Nobody like to see someone cut kids down over and over, especially when it is a moderator on the site.

I just either tell him he is stupid or altogether skip his posts but others have choose to not visit the site. IMO the entire purpose of this is to build excitement for games but for RUT it is his pathetic excuse at comedy or whatever it is???

No it hasnt. Its just that Bell fans know there going to get killed this week so they wont show up.
After they play another bad team, they'll be right back on here.

As for the rest of your comments, :gtfo: Bell Sucks. Im going to absoloutly enjoy the decline of that program over the next few years. You have fun going to Central in the second round. That is if you can beat Etown.
TopCat Wrote:I am glad they give you some internet time at the penitentiary. Since you don't like snitches you must have troubles with the justice system. Haha

If you were at the penetentiary, I can only imagine how much male inmates without the love and affection of a woman would absoloutly enjoy your company.
:football: WHO R WE BELL COUNTY LIKE US IF U WANT THANK U OR HATE US WE DONT REALLY CARE. :football: :Wave: GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS. LET PLAY SOME FOOTBALL CATS PROTECT OUR HOUSE!!! :wenumber1 PROUD TO BE A LADY CAT !!!
I played against Bell this year and they aren't worth the ground they walk on. Whitehead should have a field day
No doubt Carson Whitehead is the big dawg this year!! I would like to say though that in the game last week against PCC, Massey got over 230 rushing yards. Chitwood wasn't a slouch either!

Great mountain football on Log Mountain!!

Go Black Bears!!!
BobcatForever Wrote:Wide you must be on a band wagon of whoever plays Bell:flame:

Nah, I just had to say it. Confusednicker:

Hope both teams have a good injury-free game.
BigDawgPrez Wrote:I played against Bell this year and they aren't worth the ground they walk on. Whitehead should have a field day
I honestly think Whitehead and Massey will have a field day, but it's log mountain so who knows what to expect....
instead of all the childish hate and my team will beat your team how about giving some hard facts why your team should win. I haven't heard anything about either team other than both are injury free. seriously people lets get back on topic if you want to hate on people go to topixs
Objective Wrote:instead of all the childish hate and my team will beat your team how about giving some hard facts why your team should win. I haven't heard anything about either team other than both are injury free. seriously people lets get back on topic if you want to hate on people go to topixs
It's no secret what's going to happen Friday night, HC is going to line up and pound the ball over and over, probably going to see a whole lot of the same thing from BC, it doesn't take a genius to know that that's what these two teams do. All this other stuff is everyone just having fun getting people fired up and talking about this game unlike that cesspool topix...If you want facts as to why HC will win, it's simple, Whitehead, Massey, Chitwood, Bailey, Wilson, and the many other studs will just be too much for bell to stop, it'll be like wild horses running loose on log mountain, so there you have it, now just take a deep breath and lighten up Francis Confusednicker:
^^
:lmao:

May even see a pass or three!
Wink
last week was a good as an open week for the bobcats with the starters playing only one half of the football game and #22 Caldwell resting the whole game. Bell will have had two weeks to prepare for what has become the best/most competitive rivalry game for both schools. I think Harlan is better than most realize and have played a tough scheduled which has them prepared. This game will be as close as last years, hopefully minus the fog. I can't make a prediction to keep my media bias but this game is what friday night football is all about regardless of the out come. I look for both teams to be ready for the playoffs
Middlesboro tore bell county apart. Harlan County will have no trouble getting a W this week
I forgotten the fog from last year!!! LOL It WAS terrible, and settled right down on Bell County's side of the field......

Promise, we didn't order that!!!

Wink
Objective Wrote:instead of all the childish hate and my team will beat your team how about giving some hard facts why your team should win. I haven't heard anything about either team other than both are injury free. seriously people lets get back on topic if you want to hate on people go to topixs
How's this? Bell County is a sophomore based team. They are very very young and just not as experienced. Harlan County has bigger and stronger athletes. That's what it all boils down to
i m going say if bell hangs around they win by 7 if harlan gets out in front early thats all she wrote good luck to both teams and hope there no injures
run it up the gut who s corbin got first game of the playoffs
Patriot Wrote:For old times sake:

I hate bell county, first off because they are bell county. I just hate em. They low down, they dirty, they some snitches. I'm not a cat person. I just hate bell county man. I hate log mountain. I hate bell county. I hate bell more then I hate tennessee. I hate their colors it's not a blue you can stand with, it's like smurf poop and I don't like smurfs. They losers, they sore losers because they are not Harlan County. I hate bell county man I can't stress that enough!

Go Bears!!!

I can't believe people have not watched this video. Here is the video this quote is after:
Don't have time to watch your tube, I have to work and fish. Assigning all these crappy officials is hard work.

When I do have time I like to read about hs sports. But lately I have spent more time scrolling over crap that is NOW being posted on this site!!
Granny bear's pic has me cracking up!
^^
You can thank Demarcus ware. He's kept me in "appropriate" pictures for the last part of the season. I told him to make me one with a mangy bob cat in it, and the picture was so sad that I couldn't use it! Poor little thing was all banged up!
Bears 28-21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Harlan Co 22
Bell Co 7
Harlan Co
buckets Wrote:I can't believe people have not watched this video. Here is the video this quote is after:

The first time I ever posted that everyone went crazy. I don't think as many people as I thought have watched the video.

Harlan County may give up a big play or two. I'd say this visa quick game from the running game both teams rely on.
BellCOUNTYfaithfull Wrote:run it up the gut who s corbin got first game of the playoffs

The playoffs in that region will be...

4. Casey County @ 1. Central
3. Etown @ 2. Bell County

4. Larue County @ 1. Wayne County
3. Corbin @ 2. Henry County
I think ole Whithead runs for 400 in this one.
Ole Whitehead, ole Massey and ole Chitwood might do that, too!!

Wink
BigDawgPrez Wrote:How's this? Bell County is a sophomore based team. They are very very young and just not as experienced. Harlan County has bigger and stronger athletes. That's what it all boils down to
How about this bell has been terrible on both sides the ball since Dudley went two pikeville ,
Second . Every body hates bell county for all the years they beat all the mountain teams .
3rd . Black bears run game is two much for bell two stop . I say since cole is healthy bears deep pass threat will be wide open .
eagles2011 Wrote:How about this bell has been terrible on both sides the ball since Dudley went two pikeville ,
Second . Every body hates bell county for all the years they beat all the mountain teams .
3rd . Black bears run game is two much for bell two stop . I say since cole is healthy bears deep pass threat will be wide open .

1. Could not be further from the truth. Last years Bell team was as good as any team in the past 10 years. They graduated 18 seniors and this year have a winning record.
2. True
3. We will see.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next