Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone beat Highlands this year
Belfry_ Wrote:I didn't say beat highlands but I think they would beat us by 2 scores but if both team is on there game and belfry is 100% healthy you never know ? I respect the heck outa highlands you kinda have to lol.

I know nothing about Belfry but I saw Highlands beat John Hardin and if Belfry could stay within two scores of Highlands, I would be shocked. You would have one hell of a team if that was the case. To answer the topic question, I don't think anyone in 4A will be within 3 TDs of Highlands this year.
Tommy2tone Wrote:Maybe this topic should be "Who can go the furtherest in a game with Highlands before a running clock?"

I would say JC because they will try long time consuming drives to try to keep Highlands offense off the field. I can see JC finishing a lot of drives with field goals and Highlands with a lot of quick scores ending in TD's.
Pick6 Wrote:Maybe after watching the Elder tape, you won't feel as strongly!

Or maybe he will feel even more strongly
WideRight05 Wrote:They could if Highlands had a bad game, which is unlikely. Highlands could still probably have a bad game and beat Bowling Green. But the others, not likely.

Bowling green beat St. X.

Highlands would lose to Bowling green, Trinity, St. X, Male, and scott county.

But Highlands dont be heart broke. All those schools are in 6A besides bowling green.

Highlands is best in 4A though no doubt. Boyle coming in 2nd followed by covington catholic/johnson central.
KCCFootball Wrote:Bowling green beat St. X.

Highlands would lose to Bowling green, Trinity, St. X, Male, and scott county.

But Highlands dont be heart broke. All those schools are in 6A besides bowling green.

Highlands is best in 4A though no doubt. Boyle coming in 2nd followed by covington catholic/johnson central.

I can't wait to actually see Scott Co play somebody good to prove all the hype they are getting.
sstack Wrote:I can't wait to actually see Scott Co play somebody good to prove all the hype they are getting.

Scott County is legit but I'm like you, I believe they will eventually get exposed.
Any team is subject to a bad night.
I believe Elder is the only team left on the Highlands schedule who has a chance at beating them.
WideRight05 Wrote:They could if Highlands had a bad game, which is unlikely. Highlands could still probably have a bad game and beat Bowling Green. But the others, not likely.

Now that's funny. You must be drinking the same kool-aid that Trinity drinks. Why is it so hard for Trinity and NKY folks to think that it's possible for a team somewhere else in KY could beat those two schools? I don't get it. Granted year in and year out, Trinty and Highlands are in a class by themselves, however, there does come a school, that has a special group of kids that excel. This year Bowling Green happens to be that school.