Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
will i ever make it?
i'm still a cheerleader whats the deal?
Camper Wrote:i'm still a cheerleader whats the deal?

Better get those pom poms and barter a skirt....
73 more posts big guy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
no worries camper. enjoy being a cheerleader! I know how you love dating the star football player! and you can only do that while being a cheerleader, thats a given. After yor cheerleading days are over, then the only thing you can look forward to is sittin in the stands tryin to figure out which cheerleader is dating the quarterback..
corndog23 Wrote:no worries camper. enjoy being a cheerleader! I know how you love dating the star football player! and you can only do that while being a cheerleader, thats a given. After yor cheerleading days are over, then the only thing you can look forward to is sittin in the stands tryin to figure out which cheerleader is dating the quarterback..

corndog you speak as if u know from experience... lol

Im just playing buddy!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
corndog23 Wrote:no worries camper. enjoy being a cheerleader! I know how you love dating the star football player! and you can only do that while being a cheerleader, thats a given. After yor cheerleading days are over, then the only thing you can look forward to is sittin in the stands tryin to figure out which cheerleader is dating the quarterback..

but he said that she said that he said that i'm to fat to date the quarterback
Shew he talked about his post count, here comes CD. lol
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Heavy goal of mine in life to get to a very high ranking on here:Thumbs:
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Heavy goal of mine in life to get to a very high ranking on here:Thumbs:

i used to have a pretty high rank.. last football season anyway and alot of points i'm not sure what happened but i will be there again!!!

booo loseing all my points... hoo ray beer!!!