Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: will i ever make it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm still a cheerleader whats the deal?
Camper Wrote:i'm still a cheerleader whats the deal?

Better get those pom poms and barter a skirt....
73 more posts big guy
no worries camper. enjoy being a cheerleader! I know how you love dating the star football player! and you can only do that while being a cheerleader, thats a given. After yor cheerleading days are over, then the only thing you can look forward to is sittin in the stands tryin to figure out which cheerleader is dating the quarterback..
corndog23 Wrote:no worries camper. enjoy being a cheerleader! I know how you love dating the star football player! and you can only do that while being a cheerleader, thats a given. After yor cheerleading days are over, then the only thing you can look forward to is sittin in the stands tryin to figure out which cheerleader is dating the quarterback..

corndog you speak as if u know from experience... lol

Im just playing buddy!
corndog23 Wrote:no worries camper. enjoy being a cheerleader! I know how you love dating the star football player! and you can only do that while being a cheerleader, thats a given. After yor cheerleading days are over, then the only thing you can look forward to is sittin in the stands tryin to figure out which cheerleader is dating the quarterback..

but he said that she said that he said that i'm to fat to date the quarterback
Shew he talked about his post count, here comes CD. lol
Heavy goal of mine in life to get to a very high ranking on here:Thumbs:
BFritz Wrote:Heavy goal of mine in life to get to a very high ranking on here:Thumbs:

i used to have a pretty high rank.. last football season anyway and alot of points i'm not sure what happened but i will be there again!!!

booo loseing all my points... hoo ray beer!!!