Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryan Station at Johnson Central (prediction)
Johnson Central
Well I hope so anyways
go get em eagles
JC all night long!

BSHS-14
JCHS-49
Well this will probably be a high scoring game...maybe a shootout with the Eagles coming out on top 59-35...if that is considered a shootout
cbls_75 Wrote:Well this will probably be a high scoring game...maybe a shootout with the Eagles coming out on top 59-35...if that is considered a shootout

I believe that the JC defense is way to good to allow Bryan Station to get 35 points. They havent given up that many points in their first 3 games combined against some team that had good speed. I look for the JC defense to hold BS to 7 points but no more than 14. And i think that 59 points by the Eagles is a little to much as well. Look for JC to pound the ball and BS speed should limit the long runs of JC. Still yet i agree JC will win and win big.
Johnson Central by 21
i would just like to see jc win. dont care about the score just want to see them beat bs
Kayaker Wrote:I believe that the JC defense is way to good to allow Bryan Station to get 35 points. They havent given up that many points in their first 3 games combined against some team that had good speed. I look for the JC defense to hold BS to 7 points but no more than 14. And i think that 59 points by the Eagles is a little to much as well. Look for JC to pound the ball and BS speed should limit the long runs of JC. Still yet i agree JC will win and win big.

I'm thinking that fumbles will factor into this game. Last year when JC went into Bryan Station, they was suppose to walk all over Bryan Station, but it was closer than the experts predicted.
Turnovers were a factor last year i remember Coty Conley steping in to the passing lane of a pass and intercepting it. to get one turnover.. But this year i wouldnt be suprised to see a couple bad snaps.. with the new QB from us...
Hard Hitter Wrote:Turnovers were a factor last year i remember Coty Conley steping in to the passing lane of a pass and intercepting it. to get one turnover.. But this year i wouldnt be suprised to see a couple bad snaps.. with the new QB from us...

Goodness don't say bad snaps.......be positive. :dontthink
Tough Turf Wrote:Goodness don't say bad snaps.......be positive. :dontthink
I hope it doesnt happen but without our starting center or starting QB it could happen but i think JC will be fine .:rockon:
blackcat_student Wrote:JC all night long!

BSHS-14
JCHS-49

I sure hope so
yeah me too
jc by 2-4 tds