Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Co-41 Bell Co-7 FINAL
Cong: to Shawn and Wayne Co. Now go get Corbin and a Dist. Championship.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:UH OH :biglmao:

Wheres all them Bell fans that told me I was crazy for picking Wayne with a running clock?

Corbin will do the same!!

I tried to tell you Bell fans. Be glad you beat the worst Knox and Whitley teams ive ever seen, it means nothing.

Where the little guy i made a bet with, is he still around? Once Corbin beats Bell like a drum, ill own that little fella.

Might as well close the thread now. Bell fans wont return until they put up 60 on Mccreary :biglmao:

no running clock it has to be 42 point margin to have running clock if I am not mistaking
Congrats to Wanye Co. You were the better team last night
Do-double-gg Wrote:What cracks me up is every person on here is claiming that they aren't Bell fans so where are all the real Bell fans.
:pondering:

unloke some gg their is some real fans but to be real fan got to take the bad with the good I will for one root for my bobcats thru these times and if anyother are real they will too easy to cheer a team on when they are on top Wayne was very impressive too me
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
There Bell fans during "WIN" weeks. Confusednicker:

would have to agree with you gut on a lot of them:okay:
BobcatForever Wrote:no running clock it has to be 42 point margin to have running clock if I am not mistaking
You are mistaken. The rule has changed this season and the running clock kicks in at a 36 point margin and continues to run afterwards, regardless of the margin. (But unless Bell scored its 7 points after WC scored 36, then you are correct that there was no running clock in this game.)
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You are mistaken. The rule has changed this season and the running clock kicks in at a 36 point margin and continues to run afterwards, regardless of the margin.

my mistake I didn't realize that:Thumbs:
BobcatForever Wrote:my mistake I didn't realize that:Thumbs:
Hopefully Bell County will continue to avoid running clocks as they rebuild this season. I don't like the new rule because it will result in fewer snaps over the course of the season, which means less experience for young players who see action in blow-out games.
William Muney Wrote:Bell is NOT the better team but the score is misleading according to what I heard on the radio. Bell had back to back possessions inside the 10 to start the game and didn't score. Wayne co scores on 2 long pass plays on back to back plays after bell had forced 2 turnovers on the first 2 WC possessions. Then they onside kick and get it. I think the youth on bells team was shell shocked and never got back in the game.

WC has nearly 20 seniors according to the radio. They must be for real.

I was at game last night. You are right, the youth were shellshocked!!! But I will have to say that Wayne is for real and should go a Lon way!! You were also right about the seniors Wayne has. Newspaper guy on sideline said they have 19 seniors and and only 4 starters returning next year. You are also right about bells youth. They only start 3 seniors, 2 juniors and 5 sophomores and 1 freshman on offense last night and 3 seniors, 2 juniors, 4 sophomores and 2 freshman on def last night. But that still is no excuse for getting beaten that bad!! They just got beat by the superior team last night!!! That being said, Bell will still shock some of it's haters this year!!! Congrats to Wayne Co.!!!
Listening to the radio it said Bell fumbled twice inside the 10 yd line. You can't do that against a team like Wayne. It sounded like Bell's defense was really outmatched.
It appears rock bottom for Bell, but Bell has a couple of key players out in Cox and Gilbert. (Cox has kicked but that's all). Those are experienced players and returning starters. Those 2 don't solve all their problems but both play both ways a lot if those 2 can get back healthy that could give Bell a little boost.
Wayne County, you done so well last night, your defense was better than I have seen it all year, we are one team, with one heart, and one mindset, and that is too be champions. <3 GO CARDS.!
We have 17 seniors, I'm pretty sure. (:
I am a very PROUD Bell fan. Win or lose I will support my team 110%. To all you Bell haters especially RIUTG when you call our team horrible you are talking bout my son and I personally take offense to that. My son and his teammates perform to the best of their ability and to call someone's child(ren) horrible is pathetic. Have some class about you!!! *Our team my not be the Bell team that ALL of you expected to take the field on Friday nights but most of us here in Good ole Bell County knew exactly what to expect. These boys are young and inexperienced, however that is not an excuse. I have a faith in Coach Mills and his staff that they will get our team prepared and focused for the next task ahead. For all you young BOBCATS that get on here and read this thread keep your heads held up high and Remember WE ARE BELL COUNTY!!!!!
Wow. I've gotta say Wayne County looks like the real deal, and they looked like they wanted their starters off the field by halftime. They came out guns blazing and they exposed Bell's young defense deficiencies in the passing game. Age isn't an excuse, good or bad, but the experience difference showed last night. Won't take anything away from Wayne, at the end of last night I was believing that Wayne has a real, legit shot at not only ending Central's dominance in 3A, but being 3A favorites, but I think I'll say at this point Belfry is the team to bet on right now. We'll be ok up on log mountain though, like CatMomma said, most people inside Bell County knew exactly what to expect, so it's not that big of a deal. We knew we'd be inconsistent, we knew we'd show flashes of being really good, and being really bad. We knew we'd take some on the chin, we knew we'd keep some mouths shut for the time being. What we didn't know is that fans from teams we've beaten over the years would talk blindly about the program and the kids and try to take shots that means absolutely nothing to us. We lost, Wayne won, it was a bigger margin than I thought, but I also didn't think Wayne was just that good. Congrats to them.

Onto the people talking about our fans, like I said last week, there's better things we've got going on in Bell County than getting on a message board seeing people doing nothing but jumping at the chance to take shots at our fans, our boys, and our program. I expect most people is at the Coal Country festival today on the mountain enjoying the music and having a good Saturday, not obsessing over a message board where people do nothing other than type words. It's not a huge deal guys. Move on and enjoy your Saturday, I know we are in Bell County.
I'm honesty we I mean Williamsburg play Wayne hard and we got our butts kick.turnover will kill you score was 41-13 but we play like it was the last second each play.I hope we have learn something.thank you Wayne :insane:
Roster shows 19 seniors. Wayne is very good. Those kids played a lot last year and were ready to lock and load this year.
because of bells dominance thru the years its everybodys turn to pile on.i myself wont because i dont take pleasure in that .with that being said, years of over the top trash talk,king of the mountains,dudley worship,and overall arrogance has put you were you are.i think bell will be better next year and years to come,but this year you have to take your medicine like many have and do.
Bell is in trouble....