Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne Co-41 Bell Co-7 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Expected a closer game..
Yikes...thought it would be a little closer than that..Wayne Co. is no joke this year..
TheKingOfTheWorld Wrote:Expected a closer game..

That long bus ride and turnovers killed Bell. Bell is the better team, they just didn't play like it tonight. Any other time the would win 2-3 TD's. Stop me if you have heard this argument before...
congrats WC
goBIGblue82 Wrote:That long bus ride and turnovers killed Bell. Bell is the better team, they just didn't play like it tonight. Any other time the would win 2-3 TD's. Stop me if you have heard this argument before...
Say what you want man but Mboro could hang with Pikeville if it wasn't for the turnovers that Pikeville didn't even force and the penalties... I mean damn man Mboro had 24 flags Pikeville had 12,,, 4 of which were called in the final minutes... Mboro could beat Pikeville 8 out of 10 times gurantee it.. You can't convince me otherwise no matter how hard you try.. You may wanna find the right board next time though..
goBIGblue82 Wrote:That long bus ride and turnovers killed Bell. Bell is the better team, they just didn't play like it tonight. Any other time the would win 2-3 TD's. Stop me if you have heard this argument before...

You had me worried for a second there.
TheKingOfTheWorld Wrote:Say what you want man but Mboro could hang with Pikeville if it wasn't for the turnovers that Pikeville didn't even force and the penalties... I mean damn man Mboro had 24 flags Pikeville had 12,,, 4 of which were called in the final minutes... Mboro could beat Pikeville 8 out of 10 times gurantee it.. You can't convince me otherwise no matter how hard you try.. You may wanna find the right board next time though..

I don't care if I convince you of anything. I bet you don't see Bell fans on here complaining and making excuses. As much as I despise Bell, they're not that kind of program and I respect them for that. You keep babying your children or family and telling them they were the better team, it was the refs fault they lost, and see how that helps them in the future. When you get outplayed you man up learn from it and fix it the next time you take the field.
Me and GUT said so.Confusednicker:
Wayne Co has a very good team, congrats to the Cards.
How does the M'boro thread end up here. Bell got a whipping and so did M'boro.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I don't care if I convince you of anything. I bet you don't see Bell fans on here complaining and making excuses. As much as I despise Bell, they're not that kind of program and I respect them for that. You keep babying your children or family and telling them they were the better team, it was the refs fault they lost, and see how that helps them in the future. When you get outplayed you man up learn from it and fix it the next time you take the field.

You cant be a Bell fan, or maybe you are. Bell always Makes excuses has for years, all fans do it. Nobody does it like UK basketball fans and I am a UK basketball fan. We are the kings of excuse making its part of being a FAN
considering I hate Bell County I really hoped they would be better than what they are in hopes it would make the Boro look better but obviously we are both lying to ourselves in believing thats the case. Congrats to Wayne Co
tazcat Wrote:You cant be a Bell fan, or maybe you are. Bell always Makes excuses has for years, all fans do it. Nobody does it like UK basketball fans and I am a UK basketball fan. We are the kings of excuse making its part of being a FAN

I'm not a Bell fine and as I said I despise Bell with everything in me. However, I do respect a program that has a toughness like Bell does. I know they have some fans that tend to make excuses, but I haven't seen them on here claiming they were the better team after giving up 70+ points. Letting off steam and complaining after a game is the norm, however don't make excuses for losing. A team can't learn from mistakes if they think they didn't make any.

BTW, I think UNC fans are just as bad as UK.
Wayne is very good. Hounds next. Not much time to enjoy.
Running clock on Bell.......hmmmm when has that happened?
TheKingOfTheWorld Wrote:Say what you want man but Mboro could hang with Pikeville if it wasn't for the turnovers that Pikeville didn't even force and the penalties... I mean damn man Mboro had 24 flags Pikeville had 12,,, 4 of which were called in the final minutes... Mboro could beat Pikeville 8 out of 10 times gurantee it.. You can't convince me otherwise no matter how hard you try.. You may wanna find the right board next time though..

Give it up bud ... This loss solidifies that mboros "big" win over bell was against the worse bell team in 20 years. Im actually surprised this one wasnt worse.
UH OH :biglmao:

Wheres all them Bell fans that told me I was crazy for picking Wayne with a running clock?

Corbin will do the same!!

I tried to tell you Bell fans. Be glad you beat the worst Knox and Whitley teams ive ever seen, it means nothing.

Where the little guy i made a bet with, is he still around? Once Corbin beats Bell like a drum, ill own that little fella.

Might as well close the thread now. Bell fans wont return until they put up 60 on Mccreary :biglmao:
tazcat Wrote:considering I hate Bell County I really hoped they would be better than what they are in hopes it would make the Boro look better but obviously we are both lying to ourselves in believing thats the case. Congrats to Wayne Co

AS I TOLD YOU.....while you were calling me all sorts of names i might add, the Mboro win over Bell is not a bragging point.

I told you Bell fans a hundred times and ill tell you again. This is the worst Bell team ive seen since Ive been watching high school football. That is no way intended to hurt the kids, but this is a huge rebuilding year, and I called it from day one. I seen it last year after Whitley almost beat them.

Bell has a LONG way to go, and if they dont get that feeder program into better shape, there in big trouble in the future.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:UH OH :biglmao:

Wheres all them Bell fans that told me I was crazy for picking Wayne with a running clock?

Corbin will do the same!!

I tried to tell you Bell fans. Be glad you beat the worst Knox and Whitley teams ive ever seen, it means nothing.

Where the little guy i made a bet with, is he still around? Once Corbin beats Bell like a drum, ill own that little fella.

Might as well close the thread now. Bell fans wont return until they put up 60 on Mccreary :biglmao:
I'm right here man I'm no bell fan... I made that deal I'm sticking to it I knew what wayne would do but Corbins not gonna beat them as bad the boro did.. what was the other deal Mboro had to beat someone too as bad as corbin or something?
Oh yeah I said we could beat danville by 3+ tds but Corbins gotta also beat bell by 2+ tds..
TheKingOfTheWorld Wrote:Oh yeah I said we could beat danville by 3+ tds but Corbins gotta also beat bell by 2+ tds..

I hope you can beat Danville by 3 TD's, considering Corbin was 6-7 TD's better than Danville. I think Corbin is better than Bell and should win, but Bell will be ready for a matchup with a rival.
TheKingOfTheWorld Wrote:I'm right here man I'm no bell fan... I made that deal I'm sticking to it I knew what wayne would do but Corbins not gonna beat them as bad the boro did.. what was the other deal Mboro had to beat someone too as bad as corbin or something?

There you are. I couldnt remember. Ill have to find the thread.

Im not worried about Corbin beating Bell by 2 TDs.
Im not kidding when i say Corbin is very good this year, and theyll compete with Wayne on friday. Trust me on that one.

I dont think Mboro will beat Danville that bad. Corbin killed Danville, and youll see a very close game against Danville and Mboro.

Get ready, its coming in two weekd :biggrin:
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I hope you can beat Danville by 3 TD's, considering Corbin was 6-7 TD's better than Danville. I think Corbin is better than Bell and should win, but Bell will be ready for a matchup with a rival.

I think his original statement was that Mboro is as good as Corbin, and it took off from there.
I think Mboro, Bell, and Whitley are on the same talent level.

Corbin is much better than that tier of teams IMHO.
I didnt expect it this year, but i guess now that the family Jewels (literally) are out of the school, Corbin can start gaining ground again.

Turn DUDLEY loose and stop dreaming
Bell is NOT the better team but the score is misleading according to what I heard on the radio. Bell had back to back possessions inside the 10 to start the game and didn't score. Wayne co scores on 2 long pass plays on back to back plays after bell had forced 2 turnovers on the first 2 WC possessions. Then they onside kick and get it. I think the youth on bells team was shell shocked and never got back in the game.

WC has nearly 20 seniors according to the radio. They must be for real.
Wayne is by far for real. Bell just couldn't handle the pressure that the cards put on them all night.
William Muney Wrote:WC has nearly [U]20 seniors[/U] according to the radio. They must be for real.

20 really?? wow they must have said that in the preg ame segment I didn't tune in till after kick. Doesn't bell play like 2 or 3 freshman along with 7 sophomores and only have like 4 or 5 seniors? With two of those being injured I have to agree muney not taking anything from wayne this score seems deceiving.:eyeroll:
What cracks me up is every person on here is claiming that they aren't Bell fans so where are all the real Bell fans.
:pondering:
^
There Bell fans during "WIN" weeks. Confusednicker:
Wayne has 12 seniors. Dress 77 kids and have more in the stable. Middle School final 4 both 7&8 grade last year. This isnt ending anytime soon...
Pages: 1 2