Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 69 Boyd County 14 Final
podunker Wrote:What are the combine teams record that Johnson Central has played so far. I would like to know .

8-16

I could only find two games for Holy Trinity Catholic, so it could be slightly different.
Perry County Central 3-3
Harlan County 3-3
Boyd County 0-6

Not sure about Holy Trinity, Canada or Noblesville, IN.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Perry County Central 3-3
Harlan County 3-3
Boyd County 0-6

Not sure about Holy Trinity, Canada or Noblesville, IN.

I found 0-2 for Holy Trinity and 2-2 for Noblesville.
K. Thanks playoffs are are coming up. Here is where the true atlhletics come and play. D1 players will show up when they play the likes of Cov Cath, Highlands. Where the rubber meets the road.
podunker Wrote:K. Thanks playoffs are are coming up. Here is where the true atlhletics come and play. D1 players will show up when they play the likes of Cov Cath, Highlands. Where the rubber meets the road.

We play the teams in our district and the ones who will play us. Harlan County has supposed be the best team in the mountains when we scheduled them. Ironton is a traditional powerhouse Southern Ohio. Ask Ashland how much fun they've had with Ironton the last 20 years or so. Ashland is a traditional power. Belfry still could be the best team in the mountains. Plenty of tough games left before the playoffs. It's obvious you have some sort of agenda, so spill it. If you got hate in your heart, let it out, man.
^ I think it's pretty obvious.
After looking at the schedule JC has played I have come to the conclusion that, it's pretty fair. They play Perry Central who two years ago beat JC at home. You got Harlan Co. who was being considered for a possible state title run when the season started. Ironton is Ironton. If you love high school football and have lived here your entire life you know all about them. Ashland has a good program and compete year in and year out. Belfry is never automatic especially when played at home. I think JC has a good schedule considering who was willing to play and who was not. At the end of the day, regardless of who it is you have to play somebody. I don't know for sure who would or would not play JC nor do I know their reasons. All I know is that JC played who they could get and I'm sure their wasn't many others blowing their phones up to get a shot at JC
podunker Wrote:K. Thanks playoffs are are coming up. Here is where the true atlhletics come and play. D1 players will show up when they play the likes of Cov Cath, Highlands. Where the rubber meets the road.

You have made that statement about three times. What are you talking about? Do you mean athletes? Are you telling us that the Oakland A's are going to be playing in the game? What are you trying to say?

I feel like the red-headed kid in the State Farm commercial where the kid is telling the knock-knock joke.
PooperScooper Wrote:After looking at the schedule JC has played I have come to the conclusion that, it's pretty fair. They play Perry Central who two years ago beat JC at home. You got Harlan Co. who was being considered for a possible state title run when the season started. Ironton is Ironton. If you love high school football and have lived here your entire life you know all about them. Ashland has a good program and compete year in and year out. Belfry is never automatic especially when played at home. I think JC has a good schedule considering who was willing to play and who was not. At the end of the day, regardless of who it is you have to play somebody. I don't know for sure who would or would not play JC nor do I know their reasons. All I know is that JC played who they could get and I'm sure their wasn't many others blowing their phones up to get a shot at JC
After ironton ashland and belfry JC will be tested. Harlan is also better than there record since 2 of there losses were JC and belfry. 2 schools with legit shots at bowling green.
Walt Longmire Wrote:Why not just kick it when you're around the 43? I'm all for the kid getting a record but to have a player run backwards 30 yards to set up the attempt is unnecessary. It makes it look like you are just toying with your opponent and do not respect the effort that they were playing with that you previously mentioned. That makes his taking a knee at the end to avoid scoring 70 a hollow gesture to me.

Matney being Matney.