•  Previous
  • 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. @ Greenville,TN 9/27
No i won't chill out, by the looks of all of your post it's obvious you're either just a troll that don't know anything about football, or just an overall piece of scum. Saying schools are horrible and should just shutdown their programs down like you did in another thread, and just overall downing everyones programs the way you do. Yeah go ahead keep it up, keep showing just how stupid you really are, and your ignorance for the game of football. What you should do is say no to drugs dude...
podunker Wrote:Im not from Johnson County I just watch Highschool football. And I call it like I see it . Harlan County should be playing in class 2A football. Now why do I got to be stupid and ingorant because I said Harlan County football should be in class 2A. I see who is ingorant and rude . Chill out .

I'm about as chilled as I can be this morning.

You call it like you see it, and you called Harlan County a joke. That's offensive. Football class is determined by numbers, and not by your interpretation of talent level. That is the reason you are considered ignorant.
Demarcus ware Wrote:No i won't chill out, by the looks of all of your post it's obvious you're either just a troll that don't know anything about football, or just an overall piece of scum. Saying schools are horrible and should just shutdown their programs down like you did in another thread, and just overall downing everyones programs the way you do. Yeah go ahead keep it up, keep showing just how stupid you really are, and your ignorance for the game of football. What you should do is say no to drugs dude...

You crack me up!!!Confusednicker:

I need somebody to yell and scream at; where's RunItUpTheGut when you need him??????
Podunk, you aint all there. Fact is, the Black Bears have been playing teams for three weeks now that will most likely be playing for the state title. The Black Bears haven't played to their capabilty and that is what happens. Fumbling fumbling fumbling. Penalty Penalties Penalties. Those things are correctable. They will be fine and will sort things out soon and be ready by playoff time. You don't have a clue about what you are talking about.
GREENEVILLE Wrote:i don't believe so. GREENEVILLE was by far the better team. I would say they haven't played a team as good as Greeneville and won't

After watching S. ALABAMA move the ball easily at will against the Vols and score going up 7-0 in the 1st I can better understand the "over the top" enthusiasm and pride you have for your high school team.

The devils won, congrats, you better start cheering your Vols with the same approach, they need you. Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I believe Harlan Co. will still win the district and region. I can not see Letcher, Perry, or Whitley Co. being able to match up with them. I look for all of those to be 30+point wins.
Looks like I got under your skin about Harlan County football. Now lets look Perry Central, Letcher, Whitley County, . You tell me tough teams right. Funny. Actually I think you are on drugs living in Harlan County KY. Nothing else to do on a Saturday but ride your 4 wheeler . Northern Kentucky rules high school football . But oh I forget im stupid and ingorant . And I live in Harlan County KY. Chill . Buddy .
But they are lower class football. I always thought that the bigger class football you play in your players should be better and have a lot more to chose from . Enlighten me about classification of high school football.
I already did. Forget so soon?

But oh I forget im stupid and ingorant

You are NOT ingorant!
podunker Wrote:But they are lower class football. I always thought that the bigger class football you play in your players should be better and have a lot more to chose from . Enlighten me about classification of high school football.
You can't enlighten someone so stupid that you're incapable of learning dude. You just go from thread to thread trolling, and from the looks of it everyone has seen how stupid you really are....Like i said, say no to drugs, well maybe it's too late for that, you've done shown the resulting brain damage from it..Must suck for you being that stupid...I'm done with you now, before i really have to ruin your day...
Oh I forget Im ingorant and stupid . Harlan County rules the mountain football. Belfry is 3A team and Johnson Central is a 4A team who rules mountain football. Not a class 5A team with more kids enrolled then Belfry or Johnson Central. But im dumb stupid and ingorant. Right. Lesson the truth hurts Harlan County does not have any D1 athletics on the team no play makers. Oh but I dont know about football . Im not bashing the players im just telling you they should be playing in class 2A football.
You aint going to ruin nobodys day. Buddy.
Settle down folks, you both are better people than what you are showing on a sports forum site. Time to stop knocking heads!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
podunker Wrote:You aint going to ruin nobodys day. Buddy.
Ok pal, we'll see..
See about what. Grow up and get a life.
podunker Wrote:But they are lower class football. I always thought that the bigger class football you play in your players should be better and have a lot more to chose from . Enlighten me about classification of high school football.

Last time I checked,schools frown upon coaches roaming the halls grabbing athletic looking kids and forcing them into pads. Regardless of the size of enrollment,you only play with the kid's who turn out and only play 11 of them at a time. Smaller schools usually don't dress big rosters and most of those don't leave the field much between opening kickoff and the final horn. Consequently, the top small school teams are usually,out of necessity, better conditioned and disciplined. I think Mr Ware is right...you don't know much about high school football.
Let's see? In 5A. Last year the Black Bears played 14 games losing a heart breaker in the State Semifinal and won a District and Regional title along the way in 5A. Year before that won the Distrcit and lost a heartbreaker in overtime in the Regional championship game in game 13 of that 5A season. The year before that they won the District and Regional Championship and lost in game 14 to Highlands in the 5A State Semifinal ..... Led the state in rushing last year in 5A. Had one of the stingyest defenses in the state also. This is just the 6th season for this school. The Black Bears have some correcting to do, starting with removing the fumbles and penalties from their playlist. They will rise. They will be fine again this year in 5A. They have played tough teams over these last few weeks and have played uncharacteristic. It will pay off. With the Black Bears success over the past four seasons in 5A, anyone will argue you on that 2A crap. Many teams across the state would like to win a district alone. You will be eating crow in about 6-7 weeks. These Black Bears have the talent and the muscle to be successful again in 5A and will. The Black Bears will get it together. You will see. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!
podunker Wrote:See about what. Grow up and get a life.
I'll get you that link "Football for Dummies" as soon as i get a chance. I'll send it to you, make sure you read it..I would get you one for showing a little respect and class toward these high school teams, but as you've shown that's an impossible task, don't have the IQ for it. Confusednicker:
BB CLAW Wrote:Let's see? In 5A. Last year the Black Bears played 14 games losing a heart breaker in the State Semifinal and won a District and Regional title along the way in 5A. Year before that won the Distrcit and lost a heartbreaker in overtime in the Regional championship game in game 13 of that 5A season. The year before that they won the District and Regional Championship and lost in game 14 to Highlands in the 5A State Semifinal ..... Led the state in rushing last year in 5A. Had one of the stingyest defenses in the state also. This is just the 6th season for this school. The Black Bears have some correcting to do, starting with removing the fumbles and penalties from their playlist. They will rise. They will be fine again this year in 5A. They have played tough teams over these last few weeks and have played uncharacteristic. It will pay off. With the Black Bears success over the past four seasons in 5A, anyone will argue you on that 2A crap. Many teams across the state would like to win a district alone. You will be eating crow in about 6-7 weeks. These Black Bears have the talent and the muscle to be successful again in 5A and will. The Black Bears will get it together. You will see. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!

I have nothing to add; that just deserved repeating!
:Thumbs:
Podunk knows nothing. These Black Bears have been very successful over their past 4 years in 5A. Most teams across the state would love to win just a district championship. I am a Black Bear fan true and true. I support these kids and their coaches 100%. These Black Bears know in their hearts that they will get it together and make another run for it. We have an excellent program with excellent coaches and players. Their record over these last four years prove that. This year will be no different. Sure, we have those critics who know everything in the stands, just like every team does, saying we should be doing this and we should be doing that. You can't do this or that fumbling the ball to the other team or preventing our first down with a penalty or giving the opposing team a first down with a third down penalty. Get behind these kids and their coaches and they will go a long way, just like they have over the past 4 years. GO BLACK BEAR NATION! These Black Bears work hard and it will pay off. GO BLACK BEARS!!!SLAP THOSE LETCHER COUNTY COUGARS SILLY!!!!!!! And, good luck to Greenville. Nice place, I hope you win the championship again.
Okay, you've done and inspired me!! I got down a little last night, but I was there and supporting til the end. I will be there for Friends of Coal Bowl, too!!

Come one Black Bear Nation!!

LOUD AND PROUD!!!!!
podunker Wrote:Looks like I got under your skin about Harlan County football. Now lets look Perry Central, Letcher, Whitley County, . You tell me tough teams right. Funny. Actually I think you are on drugs living in Harlan County KY. Nothing else to do on a Saturday but ride your 4 wheeler . Northern Kentucky rules high school football . But oh I forget im stupid and ingorant . And I live in Harlan County KY. Chill . Buddy .

From the looks of your grammar, it appears a few of your brain cells have been damaged from drug use.
To say what your saying is absurd, not funny, and definitely not right.
Ill give you credit for pissing off Harlan County fans, but you are a novice at trolling threads.

It really sucks when that whole "no child left behind" thing proves to be a failure right in front of you Confusednicker:
^^
Ah, THERE he is!! Spoken like the master of trolls.
^
King of Kings.
Here ya go Podunk: HC BLACK BEARS in 5A (2012 = 11-3 State Semifinal, 2011=11-2 Regional Championship Runnerups, 2010=11-3 State Semifinal, 2009 = 8-4 second round of playoffs). This is only the Harlan County Black Bears 6th season. This is their 5th season in 5A. That is pretty good success in 5A. The Black Bears want a state championship every year, as does every great program. These Black Bears will get it together and roll. Their mistakes are correctable mistakes. We have great coaches and great kids with one goal in mind. Get behind them, they have always produced for you Black Bear Nation, get behind them. Greenville has a great program, so does Johnson Central, and Belfry. All three could be playing for a state championship this year. Playing the tough schedule will pay off. The Black Bears did not play anywhere near their capability. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!!!
Demarcus ware Wrote:See still showing how ignorant you are. If you think one size class can't or shouldn't get beat by another, then you really are dumber than a box of rocks. Go learn something about football and then when you think you have enough intelligence to hold a conversation come back, and we will still school you in high school football..I know i know, class is something you've never had and don't know how to get it, but we can help you if you just tone down the stupidity coming out of your mouth. Here's your first lesson, HC as bad as they are playing right now will be ok as far as district goes because as i'm sure you have no clue about, the other teams in this district are struggling right now also, so yes HC will still win the district this year, and then we will move on to regionals, and who knows what will happen then. PC is on fire right now, that will be one tough game, but hey with your knowledge of football i'm sure you know that..So, now don't panic, just try to learn something, then come back and as hard as it will be try to show a little maturity and class, and have an adult conversation, or you could just keep showing how stupid you really are..Your choice. Confusednicker:

well looks like you all have some asinine comment makers as well as we do in tn your comment was spot on : i was very surprised how we(greeneville ) played against you all i feel that our defense is as good as any around Solid - but i think youralls turnovers helped lead to your alls demise we were able to capitalize on your alls miscuees when i see these things happen i think of a quote i saw in a football movie The Replacments it was a comedy with keanu reaves were he was talkin about quicksand when one thing happens then another then another and before you know it your in over your heads like quicksand - but bottom line i think you all will regroup and blast foward good luck on the rest of the season i will be back weekly to check on you all i think you all have a bye week any idea whom your next opponet is. [YOUTUBE="http://youtu.be/gJXYrx0kEow"][/YOUTUBE]
Thank you greenegreene22; that's very gracous of you. I believe our next game is against Letcher County in the Friends of Coal Bowl on October 11th.
Spirit100 Wrote:After watching S. ALABAMA move the ball easily at will against the Vols and score going up 7-0 in the 1st I can better understand the "over the top" enthusiasm and pride you have for your high school team.

The devils won, congrats, you better start cheering your Vols with the same approach, they need you. Confusednicker:

geeeez...one win over us in almost thirty tries and all of a sudden UK football fans feel the need to talk crap about the "mighty VOLS"....lol...yah, ok, so mighty MIGHT be a stretch at this point, but i think we've earned enough respect in football that atleast the UK fans should keep quiet....and i say the exact same thing to the VOLS fans that were chirping up a storm after my vols thumped UK in hoops last year. You would think that one win ( for each of us) was enough to call the rivalry even....NOT, yall will always suck at football and we will always play second fiddle to you in hoops....and HELL YES we love us some H.S. football...it's all we've got right now....LOL
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)