• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. @ Greenville,TN 9/27
It only gets tougher for the Black Bears. But I truly believe this is going to make us a better team by playoffs.
My Black Bear Nation has been quiet and I understand after last night but heck we still have life. Where are you? We have got to regroup and head to TN and play a heck of a team in Greenville. I really believe this schedule will only help us in the long run if our coaches can keep our team together.
Hey, I'm right here jack!! And ready for another road trip to support my Black Bears. Last night was a disappointment in more ways that I can say but I have faith in this team and the coaching staff.

I know we will travel to Greenville, and play the best game we can play!!

Go Black Bears!!!!
Bears confidence has to be shaken.
We will be ok. Some changes have to be made. Those close to Black Bear football will know what I am talking about. I just hope coach makes the difficult changes.
I'm here, just under the weather, and last night's performance or lack thereof didn't help...I hope they get this crap sorted out this week. Changes are coming or better be anyway.
Granny Bear Wrote:Hey, I'm right here jack!! And ready for another road trip to support my Black Bears. Last night was a disappointment in more ways that I can say but I have faith in this team and the coaching staff.

I know we will travel to Greenville, and play the best game we can play!!

Go Black Bears!!!!

It looks like you have about the same length trip. I hope things go a lot better.

I was a little under the weather or I might have tried to attend last night. There would have been three firsts for me. I've never seen Harlan County or Johnson Central play a ballgame and I've never met you. Maybe I'll correct all 3 sometime.

The Bears may be sore and tired right now, but I'm sure they'll be back better than they were. From what I know of Harlan County people, they're like Arnold Schwarzenegger when he said "I'll be Bach!"
The thing about our road trips is that no matter where we go or how we get there, we gotta cross a mountain! LOL and a BIG one at that. That's okay; I'm used to it but I will NEVER follow BlackBearMama over Pine Mountain again!!
Good luck to black bears bring us back a win
Granny Bear Wrote:The thing about our road trips is that no matter where we go or how we get there, we gotta cross a mountain! LOL and a BIG one at that. That's okay; I'm used to it but I will NEVER follow BlackBearMama over Pine Mountain again!!

You folks do have your own part of the world over there, but it's a nice part with nice people. And so much interesting history.

Did BlackBearMama drive too slow or did think she was participating in the Pikes Peak Hill Climb race?
I've driven the mountains all my life and it's become second nature. Last night, we were late leaving and I was struggling to keep up with her. At one point in time, my husband says to me....hey, do you know you're going 75 miles an hour?? We had just crossed the top and was coming down toward the rock quarry. I told him to close his eyes; everything would be okay!!

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:I've driven the mountains all my life and it's become second nature. Last night, we were late leaving and I was struggling to keep up with her. At one point in time, my husband says to me....hey, do you know you're going 75 miles an hour?? We had just crossed the top and was coming down toward the rock quarry. I told him to close his eyes; everything would be okay!!

Wink

I'm glad I wasn't present for that event.:yikes:
Greeneville has being blowing out good big schools in Tn.
E's Army Wrote:Greeneville has being blowing out good big schools in Tn.

there ranked 20th overall in the state
bear claw Wrote:My Black Bear Nation has been quiet and I understand after last night but heck we still have life. Where are you? We have got to regroup and head to TN and play a heck of a team in Greenville. I really believe this schedule will only help us in the long run if our coaches can keep our team together.

I believe it will. Look at Louisville central they loose a lot of games to bigger schools but come playoff time they are used to the big game atmosphere .they don't choke under the pressure.
We will be the best team Greenville has played by far. Looked on max preps by their ratings the best team they've played was rated 3000+. We are rated 1145, but that will change after Friday night. Still we are their best opponent yet and by the way their max preps rating is 771
We'll look what I found! Over in tn we have a thing called Coacht.com and we've been talking about this game. Our schedule has been a little week but we are undefeated ad ranked number two in 4a. We won state back to back in 2010 and 2011. We lost to Fulton last year as they won the title. This year we have reloaded and are as good as we've ever been. We have out scored our opponents 139-13 in three games. Come over and chat with us at coacht.com
patriot Wrote:we will be the best team greenville has played by far. Looked on max preps by their ratings the best team they've played was rated 3000+. We are rated 1145, but that will change after friday night. Still we are their best opponent yet and by the way their max preps rating is 771

hello to all of the fans on this site from harlan county i found this site through our version called coach t in tennessee ; we are looking foward to the game next fri night : I was gonna throw some parking info to you all i know its about a hour and a half to 2 hours to greeneville and the parking around the school is a little tighter than usual - they are expanding a local collage (walters state ) across the road from greeneville high school this has taken a good chunk of parking for the fri night games so if you all can come down any eariler it would be a plus for you all there is parking in several other lots around the school and local police are very cool about where people park just wanted to throw you all some info - should be a great friday night for football
:redboxer:Bring a win home HC we are rooting for you. Get focused and hammer down.
Patriot I love ya and respect your opinion but, Max Preps don't mean nothing. I am sure we were ahead of Belfry and Johnson Central before we played them. The bottom line is HC has some issues and yes, I believe most of HC faithful know what I am talking about. We have some things that need to be fixed and addressed or this season is lost. AND THAT WOULD BE ASHAME!!!!!!!!
We will be one of the best teams you will face all year
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...AkNVkqfj84
Here is some videos. Look up bigvoldaddy. He does all GREENEVILLE games
My mistake
We have outscored our opponents 179-13.
Fewest points allowed on defense in the state.
Just wanna welcome the Greeneville faithful to BGR. I am excited about coming over. I hear your alls place is very nice!!
Very nice facility. If you look up bigvoldaddy on YouTube or just GREENEVILLE Greene devils on you tube you will see. We play on Astor turf. Just gorgeous facility's. 50,000 dollar state of the art weight room and everything. Champion are made in Greeneville now.until last year we had made the finals 3 straight years winning it twice and the semis 4 in a row. We will pound pound you and we can also pass. We have speed all over the field. Lighting speed.
What have you all heard about us?
GREENEVILLE Wrote:We'll look what I found! Over in tn we have a thing called Coacht.com and we've been talking about this game. Our schedule has been a little week but we are undefeated ad ranked number two in 4a. We won state back to back in 2010 and 2011. We lost to Fulton last year as they won the title. This year we have reloaded and are as good as we've ever been. We have out scored our opponents 139-13 in three games. Come over and chat with us at coacht.com

Welcome to the site!
CoachT has been very good for TN high school fans to learn about our site through other posters on there.
Weve had our fair share of Alcoa, Morristown, South Pitt, and a slew of other TN fans who have joined the site to talk about upcoming games against our high schools here in the state.

One again, welcome, and feel free to stay after the game is over. We enjoy an outsider perspective.
greenegreene22 Wrote:hello to all of the fans on this site from harlan county i found this site through our version called coach t in tennessee ; we are looking foward to the game next fri night : I was gonna throw some parking info to you all i know its about a hour and a half to 2 hours to greeneville and the parking around the school is a little tighter than usual - they are expanding a local collage (walters state ) across the road from greeneville high school this has taken a good chunk of parking for the fri night games so if you all can come down any eariler it would be a plus for you all there is parking in several other lots around the school and local police are very cool about where people park just wanted to throw you all some info - should be a great friday night for football

As i said to the other poster above, welcome to site and we hope you enjoy your stay. Please feel free to stay after the game and discuss and it would be nice to see a TN fan or two keep us updated on whats going on down there.
There are a lot of KY high schools that play TN high schools everyyear and it would be nice to get info on those teams.

Im not sure if your a fan of justified, but thats the type of folks youll be playing friday Confusednicker: j/k

Harlan County has underacheived this year. Many though they were a lock for there region and maybe even a trip to the state finals to take on powerhouse Bowling Green. Its just not been the case thus far. Youll see 99% run from HC and usually one or two throws a game as it appears.
Dont let Harlan Countys losses fool you. They lost to two VERY good teams. Belfry is almost a lock to reach the 3A state title game, where they have been the past few years, and Johnson Central who may be the best team east of I-75 in KY. IMO, they would almost be a lock to get to the 4A title game if it werent for Highlands, who has won 6 or 7 straight state titles and has already embarrassed one of Floridas finest this year.

Good luck and we hope to see you all stick around!
I think you are speaking of morristown west? We beat them earlier this year and we actually beat Alcoa back in 2011. Tell us about your team. Let's see what we both have here. But seriously look us up in YouTube
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Harlan County has underacheived this year. Many though they were a lock for there region and maybe even a trip to the state finals to take on powerhouse Bowling Green. Its just not been the case thus far. Youll see 99% run from HC and usually one or two throws a game as it appears.

Many?
Led by RunItUpTheGut.
I saw you have Pulaski as the regional favorite now.
  • 1(current)
  • Next