Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region 2007??
i really have no idea who will win the 14th. i know early i said that jbs would probably win it but i have watched jbs play a couple of times and they played not all that good from what i have seen is that all you have to do is shut down clark stepp and you have them beaten ( it would be a really hard thing to do because he is a great player but he doesn't pass so if you do you pretty much got the game won) so my predictions right know if jbs doesn't improve that powell, perry co., or hazard will win it, but if jbs does improve than they will probably win it.
Im going with Jackson city to win the 14th this year lol
someone you might second gues or laugh at now might be buckhorn but i think they are gonna turn some heads at the run for the region, but just remember you read this and correct me come febuary they'll be on the top of peoples lists
Alright, i cant see how people can talk abt the 14th region without even mentionaing the defending champs, or even teams like PCC or JBS. I mean we're talkin abt powel county as if they're gonna win state. Powell county maybe a loaded team, and i cant see jenkins winning region at all, im sorry but thts my opinion.

PCC- Needs to play more team ball.
JBS- Team ball and needs to work on their Foul shots.
Jenkins- Needs to produce a miracle for even contention.
Powell County- When they play teams like JBS, Hazard and PCC, then we'll see what the hype is abt, but for now they havent proven anything yet.
Hazard- They're rebuilding from last year and having a good season so far, they have a tough line of matchups comin up.

My contendors for the region are Hazard, JBS, and PCC. That's it, no more, if so then beat these teams and i may believe the hype.
has PCC lost a game yet?
Perry Central has lost this year, 61-52, on their home floor this year against Hazard.
what about hazard have they lost any
Wow... We are not even a quarter way through this season and already a thread about 2007 now thats looking ahead.
kyballer Wrote:what about hazard have they lost any

I believe that Hazard is now 3-0, winning all three of the games they have played so far, beating Wolfe, Breathitt and PCC.
wow..... I thought PCC would beat hazard
June Buchanan and Hazard are basicly the main threats to win the 14th region this year. I think it will be the Crusaders. Perry, Powell, Knott, Lee, Letcher, and a few more are contenders, but they're not in the class with JBS and Hazard.
As far as Jenkins goes, they're not even remotely in the picture. Not this year, nor next, unless they're lucky enough to have a few Oak Hill-type players transfer to their school.
Jenkins is one of the worst teams in the 14th
I wouldnt say that jenkins is one of the worst team, just like they did in football, jenkins has the capability and the heart to prove a lot of people wrong. All a team requires to win a game is want the W more than the other team, hard work can lead to a very very surprising season for any team.
Hazard looks pretty good!
right now it looks like JBS will win the 14th region
If JBS draws Breathitt in District, I dont see JBS gettin past them
JBS should be able to take Breathitt
Breathitt isn't in JBS district. They are in the 55th and JBS is in the 53rd.
yeah my bad
What do u think about Owsley this year in the 14th? They got a fast team, they also have alot of new players. Owsley likes playing a fast game.If the boys put there mind to it they can do it.
Im gonna go wit Hazard and JBS...Id rather watch that than any UK game
I would agree that J.B.S. and Hazard are the two favorites to walk away with the 14th region championship. We all know by now that the favorites or the best teams do not always make it to Rupp. Strange things happen in the month of March. Remember we are trying to predict how "teenagers" willl perform in a big time atmosphere.
Hands_80 Wrote:i think that it will come down to jenkins and JBS..........
You still think that lol :lmao: