Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best middle school girls team
I will say Allen Elem. Lady Eagles would be a tough out for anybody. They are a very balanced team with size, good guard play, and a very good defense.
Valley needs a home game Wednesday or Thursday if Allen is interested. Valley has not played a home game this year.
cj2561 Wrote:is that on a wen.

I think so. It was originally scheduled for over there, but was changed when we went over to Perry Central instead of them coming to Dorton. We have Sept. 17 open which would be a better date for us. I will contact Coach Caudill to see if he's interested in changing it.
Let me know if you change it Coach, we may try to get to them at Valley Wednesday instead of our later date.
new o Wrote:Let me know if you change it Coach, we may try to get to them at Valley Wednesday instead of our later date.

I'll let you know. They may already have something Tuesday but I'll check.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I think so. It was originally scheduled for over there, but was changed when we went over to Perry Central instead of them coming to Dorton. We have Sept. 17 open which would be a better date for us. I will contact Coach Caudill to see if he's interested in changing it.

on my niece paper, it said they play dorton on the 11th at pcc.
cj2561 Wrote:on my niece paper, it said they play dorton on the 11th at pcc.

Yes we do play RW that day.
Knox middle is setting at 8-0 have tried to get over and watch them,but it must be top secret when they play the parent do not even know when the next game is.
I'd love to see dorton and Allen play or Allen and valley, or valley and dorton
[quote=FrozenColonel]I'd love to see dorton and Allen play or Allen and valley, or valley and dorton[/

We wanted to play Allen but their schedule was full. We play Valley at their place Sept. 26th. Should be a good game.
Valley also tried to schedule Allen but got the same response. Dorton and Valley are in the same district so they have to play twice each season. Valley would love to get Verity and Russell to come down one Saturday and play Dorton and Valley.
Dorton and Belfry are both pretty good teams but from what I have heard is that they can't stay within 25 of Valley.
That is crazy talk. Dorton and Belfry lost a combined 1 player from last year and they finished 1 and 2 last year. Valley finished 4th. Dorton was and still the favorite.