Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dixie QB transfered to Highland's?
charlie22 Wrote:It was taken down because you've acted like such an ass on BGP and Rob thought you were just trying to cause some stink. If the rumor had been posted by someone with more credibility it might have stayed up. Rob called some folks and asked if they had heard anything to confirm; when told no, he took it down. No cover up; just being responsible. You should try it.
Hey Charlie, I don't know you bro, but IDE recommend you watch your mouth.....

I simply asked if anyone had heard the same thing. I made no accusations at all. I find it funny that threads were posted about the nose tackle from from Holmes transferring, he's still at Holmes and those weren't taken down. I talked to another guy yesterday, he talked to a guy from highlands and the guy said, and I quote "have you heard about our new transfers?" There is a freshman reportedly attending highlands all of a sudden that was in camp with NCC before the dead period. A young man by the name of Derek Barnes, would have definitely played varsity ball for NCC. Giduli (sorry for the spelling), ask to speak with the NCC team about attending his speed camp before dead period, he was there for some of the practice that day, next thing you know, they lose a kid to HHS.....weird, huh?
I talked to a guy who heard from another guy who spoke with a third guy who knew another guy who heard from a reliable source that .... Wait, what was I going to say?

I guess these can all be resolved when we see the roster for the team.

BTW, many NCC students live in FT Thomas so maybe the kid lives in Ft Thomas and decided he did not want to go to NCC. Of course, that is if the guy who spoke with the guy who heard from the other guy who quoted the third guy or whatever it is, is correct.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Hey Charlie, I don't know you bro, but IDE recommend you watch your mouth.....

I simply asked if anyone had heard the same thing. I made no accusations at all. I find it funny that threads were posted about the nose tackle from from Holmes transferring, he's still at Holmes and those weren't taken down. I talked to another guy yesterday, he talked to a guy from highlands and the guy said, and I quote "have you heard about our new transfers?" There is a freshman reportedly attending highlands all of a sudden that was in camp with NCC before the dead period. A young man by the name of Derek Barnes, would have definitely played varsity ball for NCC. Giduli (sorry for the spelling), ask to speak with the NCC team about attending his speed camp before dead period, he was there for some of the practice that day, next thing you know, they lose a kid to HHS.....weird, huh?

Please see your PMs.
Hilarious.:biglmao::biglmao:
Wow, dirty Birds get a little sensitive when someone brings up transfers! The truth hurts, but that's ok. Highlands still would have won as many state championships even without the transfers because they have a lot of talent within their school system. The truth even hurts me.
del
Funny thread!
strawberryshakeman Wrote:If its true, maybe I'll serve you up some old crow on the rocks!:yum:

May want to begin questioning your "good source." In the meantime, the misinformation and response it received was a pleasure to read. Again, all Dixie QBs regardless of level in HS are accounted for and remain at Dixie.

I know some guys, I am a guy, and am enjoying the back in forth between you guys Confusednicker:....and ssm I have no problem eating crow when I'm wrong. In this case what seasoning do you enjoy on your crow when you're wrong?

Again, question your good source :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
strawberryshakeman Wrote:Wow, dirty Birds get a little sensitive when someone brings up transfers! The truth hurts, but that's ok. Highlands still would have won as many state championships even without the transfers because they have a lot of talent within their school system. The truth even hurts me.

Not upset or sensitive but tired of unsubstantiated accusations where no proof is EVER offered beyond "we'll, I met this guy in a bar who told me about another guy who heard from his sister's boyfriend's third cousin that...". Still waiting for proof of the "truth".
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Well, I heard the same thing. I actually posted the same thing on BGP and the thread was immediately taken down. I simply asked if there was any info on the rumor. Seems weird to me it would be taken down so quickly. The big nose tackle from Holmes was rumored to be transferring to Newport, that thread was never taken down.....is there a cover up? You guys are fooling yourself if you think the doors are shut to any kid that could help HHS win football games. I personally don't have a problem with it, a kid should be able to play wherever he wants.

Stop going to BGP and you will stop having your messages taken down!!!

Confusednicker:
Sources are like A$$hole's, everyone has one, and most of the time they spew trash.....
Only thing you find on BGP is a bunch of bandwagon.
Stardust Wrote:Sources are like A$$hole's, everyone has one, and most of the time they spew trash.....
:biglmao: U da Man SD!
When I mention Highlands at work, I always get the same reaction. Everybody knows those SOB's cheat and recruit! I ask for an example or proof and never get an answer.
Stardust Wrote:Stop going to BGP and you will stop having your messages taken down!!!

Confusednicker:

I've talked to 3 people in the last few days and told them to avoid suck-butt preps and come to "the good side".:biggrin:
Thanks for the advice STARDUECHE!
hop24 Wrote:I've talked to 3 people in the last few days and told them to avoid suck-butt preps and come to "the good side".:biggrin:

All those free accounts expiring soon. Time to get those folks not from Ft. Thomas over here!
They will never leave that site, it's used to stroke their egos.
Don't call someone an ass and call them not credible, if you don't want a stern reply. Then you take it to PMs, let the whole world see. You can call me IN credible if you like though....

In response to charlie22
strawberryshakeman Wrote:Thanks for the advice STARDUECHE!

Man can't take a joke, but that is funny!
So has there been any transfer?
plantmanky Wrote:So has there been any transfer?

More likely movement of middle school athlete. 3 reports of hearsay, and one out right denial, but no confirmation.
Never found out who the QB is/was but quite an entertaining thread!
Scrimmage against Trinity this Friday so maybe someone can come up with a roster to answer the question? Scrimmage is in Louisville. Otherwise, have to wait until first game on Saturday 8/24 when Highlands plays University Christian from Jacksonville Florida at Highlands. Will be televised in ESPNU.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!:biglmao:

Now that I'm done laughing strawberryshortfake you probably need to have a little respect if you want to last very long on BGR! Stardust is a very well known and respected member of this site.:eyeroll::popcorn:
Transfer requests are PUBLIC record with the KHSAA. Look it up. I have seen no transfer of a Dixie athlete to Highlands up for approval.
Iam4thecats Wrote:Transfer requests are PUBLIC record with the KHSAA. Look it up. I have seen no transfer of a Dixie athlete to Highlands up for approval.
Confusedhh: party pooper