Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County Vs Hazard Scrimmage
This Scrimmage will not be fun to watch, unless you are a Whitley Co. fan. Whitley will run the ball right over top the Hazard Def. Whitley way too physical for Hazard.
Cellking Wrote:This Scrimmage will not be fun to watch, unless you are a Whitley Co. fan. Whitley will run the ball right over top the Hazard Def. Whitley way too physical for Hazard.

I hope you are right but I think you could be way wrong!
Cellking Wrote:This Scrimmage will not be fun to watch, unless you are a Whitley Co. fan. Whitley will run the ball right over top the Hazard Def. Whitley way too physical for Hazard.

cellking don't get carry away against powerhouse hazard this game is at hazard an 1A is not a push over game remember that :biglmao:
I think the starters, particularly our backs will only see 3 series.
Any info? I wasn't able to go tonight...

Everyone on this thread seemed to think Whitley was going to kill Hazard, but a few ppl were texting me during the game and it seemed to be pretty even..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Black didnt play many of his starters long.
Not even a full half i believe.

Not sure of the final. I didnt get off work early enough to go, but I heard Whitley done what they wanted to running the ball, but there defense was in need of some repairs.
Whitleys offense is VERY complex and it takes a while to mesh into the system especially for players whp arent use to it. It will take a few games before eveyone is on the same page as far as the motions and fakes go.
Pretty much your usual scrimmage, we'll see how good Whitley is going to be at Morristown next weekend.
Go ahead and merge my report on the game
^
Ill just close this one so we can take the discussion to the final thread.