Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams you are so sick of hearing about.....
I am not sick of hearing about any school or program, but I am sick of the little insecurities that prompt people to bash schools with some class. It seems as though many Pike County schools have an issue with Pikeville, maybe it is justified, maybe it isn't.... the problem I have is that we all represent the mountains and we should all root for each other when we are not playing each other. A little pride in where you come from would go a long way. Go Panthers, Hornets, Wildcats, Warriors, Pirates, Hawks, and anyone I left out.
Nice post there 95.....
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Who cares! I think South Floyd's sports teams' as a whole get over-hyped on this site more than anyone.
:Clap:
JBS. Most overrated team in the 14th Region.

Scratch that.. Most overrated team in Eastern Kentucky.
airball3 Wrote:JBS. Most overrated team in the 14th Region.

Scratch that.. Most overrated team in Eastern Kentucky.

Why is that?? Did they mop the floor with you or did Tate or Clark shake you so bad you hate them now? Or could it be Garrison crammed it down your throat??? People like you is what's wrong with this site...You couldnt say a good thing let alone see one if it slapped you across the face!!!
baller25 Wrote:Why is that?? Did they mop the floor with you or did Tate or Clark shake you so bad you hate them now? Or could it be Garrison crammed it down your throat??? People like you is what's wrong with this site...You couldnt say a good thing let alone see one if it slapped you across the face!!!

If JBS is SO good...then why aren't they the state champs?? JBS plays dirty anyway.
Hands_80 Wrote:If JBS is SO good...then why aren't they the state champs?? JBS plays dirty anyway.

How do they play dirty??? Those boys know how to play...they play right and fair...I have seen so many times the only way anyone could keep up with them was to baiscally rip their jerseys right off there backs. JBS will make it out of region this year...and will make a run at state.
PHS95 Wrote:I am not sick of hearing about any school or program, but I am sick of the little insecurities that prompt people to bash schools with some class. It seems as though many Pike County schools have an issue with Pikeville, maybe it is justified, maybe it isn't.... the problem I have is that we all represent the mountains and we should all root for each other when we are not playing each other. A little pride in where you come from would go a long way. Go Panthers, Hornets, Wildcats, Warriors, Pirates, Hawks, and anyone I left out.
i agree with you 100%:Thumbs:
baller25 Wrote:How do they play dirty??? Those boys know how to play...they play right and fair...I have seen so many times the only way anyone could keep up with them was to baiscally rip their jerseys right off there backs. JBS will make it out of region this year...and will make a run at state.
JBS plays hard and does not back down to the traditional powers and when they get fouled hard, they make it a point to foul hard back, I do not consider that "dirty." I wish them the best of luck in the upcoming season and hope they can keep up what they have started there over the last couple of years.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

You should not get tired of hearing about any school. You were a kid once and I'm sure you were proud of your school. That's what this site is set up for to talk about the sports programs in the school system. If your tired of it STAY OUT
I Agree!!!!
Ill give June Buchanan credit for trying to beef up their schedule in recent years, It was easy to rack up victories playing Riverside Christian and Piarist 4 or 5 times a year. Was it true that Clark Stepp got on the radio during the district tournament and said that no one could guard him or something like that? I think June Buchnanan should play Oak Hill Academy and see how well they do.
clipperw Wrote:Ill give June Buchanan credit for trying to beef up their schedule in recent years, It was easy to rack up victories playing Riverside Christian and Piarist 4 or 5 times a year. Was it true that Clark Stepp got on the radio during the district tournament and said that no one could guard him or something like that? I think June Buchnanan should play Oak Hill Academy and see how well they do.
I think somebody set him up for that one. He's just a kid and I don't know what the question was that they ask him, but they caught him off guard. I don't even know exactly what he said but I am sure somebody was trying to make him look bad.
clipperw Wrote:Ill give June Buchanan credit for trying to beef up their schedule in recent years, It was easy to rack up victories playing Riverside Christian and Piarist 4 or 5 times a year. Was it true that Clark Stepp got on the radio during the district tournament and said that no one could guard him or something like that? I think June Buchnanan should play Oak Hill Academy and see how well they do.
I think you should play Oak Hill and see how good you do.Rolleyes
I guess I would get my butt handed to me if I played them, Just like June Buchanan would, I dont buy the someone set up him theory about the radio interview. Why would any halfway decent broadcaster do something like that?
This thread is done for.