Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got A New Laptop
I bought my new laptop for school today. I got it with my employee discount!!! I like it a lot so far, I missed having a laptop. It's a Sony Vaio FS840 15.4'' Notebook PC.

[url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000DZUZOI/104-2108333-2379953?v=glance&n=541966][/url]
You suck ass.... my laptop is bigger it's a 17'' so HA!

That pretty blue Razr is so gonna be mine SOON!
LOL..no thats ''MY' pretty blue razr...Dell sucks DT
Congrats! Hey now, I have a Dell lol
I got a Dell too 15th, lol.

Everyday customers come in here trying to find a place to fix their dell computers because of some reason, so after hearing all the complaints I decided not to buy a dell...lol... I've had good luck with sony's so far!
Hey balla, what kind of TV's does Radio Shack have?
WE only have 3 in the store, we have all LCD and Plasma tv's online at radioshack.com. Before christmas we're suppose to remodel and get new plasma and lcd tv's in the store.
Good because I'm wanting at least a 47" LCD TV. I've been looking around, but can't find anything that I really like.
i dont have a dell or a sony i have a toshiba lol...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Hey i like my laptop so shut up.
I like mine too... only had a couple things have happened to it... but I called and they came and fixed it
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I got a new gateway tablet lap top.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I want a laptop so bad. Mine messed up like a year ago. I'm so depressed about it. I realllllyyyy neeeed one bad.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Whine a little bit more why don't ya. Smile