Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Got A New Laptop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

BallaBaby

I bought my new laptop for school today. I got it with my employee discount!!! I like it a lot so far, I missed having a laptop. It's a Sony Vaio FS840 15.4'' Notebook PC.

[url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000DZUZOI/104-2108333-2379953?v=glance&n=541966][/url]
You suck ass.... my laptop is bigger it's a 17'' so HA!

That pretty blue Razr is so gonna be mine SOON!

BallaBaby

LOL..no thats ''MY' pretty blue razr...Dell sucks DT
Congrats! Hey now, I have a Dell lol
I got a Dell too 15th, lol.

BallaBaby

Everyday customers come in here trying to find a place to fix their dell computers because of some reason, so after hearing all the complaints I decided not to buy a dell...lol... I've had good luck with sony's so far!
Hey balla, what kind of TV's does Radio Shack have?

BallaBaby

WE only have 3 in the store, we have all LCD and Plasma tv's online at radioshack.com. Before christmas we're suppose to remodel and get new plasma and lcd tv's in the store.
Good because I'm wanting at least a 47" LCD TV. I've been looking around, but can't find anything that I really like.
i dont have a dell or a sony i have a toshiba lol...
Hey i like my laptop so shut up.
I like mine too... only had a couple things have happened to it... but I called and they came and fixed it
I got a new gateway tablet lap top.
I want a laptop so bad. Mine messed up like a year ago. I'm so depressed about it. I realllllyyyy neeeed one bad.
Whine a little bit more why don't ya. Smile