Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first quarter 2013
WM03, I can't lie, I actually like you and your "brother" WM05. I've just been messing with you. I could drink a beer with you guys. :Thumbs:
TheRealVille Wrote:WM03, I can't lie, I actually like you and your "brother" WM05. I've just been messing with you. I could drink a beer with you guys. :Thumbs:

Wow. Did your medication just kick in?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Wow. Did your medication just kick in?
No, I said the same thing the other night, but you weren't included.
TheRealVille Wrote::biglmao: The debt and deficit are two different things, moron.
The deficit has went down 32%.

We are paying for two wars, so debt is going to go up.

And what drives the national debt, the tooth fairy? The national debt is directly attributable to the level of federal deficit spending. Cause and effect. Maybe there is a difference between spending too much and owing too much, I don't think so but, no surprise you do. The first time we ever ran a trillion plus budget deficit was in 2009, Obama's first year. He was and remains convinced the only way out of our budget shortfalls is to go on a wild eyed Keynesian spending spree every little bit as evidenced by his ARRA of 2009. We've spent a trillion plus each year of the Obama era with 2013 projected to run only slightly less than the 1 trillion mark. More creative math ala the new way we calculate the unemployed in this country coming our way?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:No, I said the same thing the other night, but you weren't included.

Shoot and just when I thought we might become friends after all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:WM03, I can't lie, I actually like you and your "brother" WM05. I've just been messing with you. I could drink a beer with you guys. :Thumbs:

Hell id probably have a beer with Obama.

we would NOT discuss politics though.....
TheRealThing Wrote:And what drives the national debt, the tooth fairy? The national debt is directly attributable to the level of federal deficit spending. Cause and effect. Maybe there is a difference between spending too much and owing too much, I don't think so but, no surprise you do. The first time we ever ran a trillion plus budget deficit was in 2009, Obama's first year. He was and remains convinced the only way out of our budget shortfalls is to go on a wild eyed Keynesian spending spree every little bit as evidenced by his ARRA of 2009. We've spent a trillion plus each year of the Obama era with 2013 projected to run only slightly less than the 1 trillion mark. More creative math ala the new way we calculate the unemployed in this country coming our way?
Under who's budget? Obama's budget didn't start until October 2009.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hell id probably have a beer with Obama.

Since neither of you know nothing about it Smile

Gotcha.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hell id probably have a beer with Obama.

No doubt you and me could have a beer together. :Thumbs: There's just one on here I actually don't like.
TheRealThing Wrote:Wow. Did your medication just kick in?

uhh, i think its something other than medication
TheRealVille Wrote:Under who's budget? Obama's budget didn't start until October 2009.

"The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) and commonly referred to as the Stimulus or The Recovery Act, was an economic stimulus package enacted by the 111th United States Congress in February 2009 and signed into law on February 17, 2009, by President Barack Obama.

The approximate cost of the economic stimulus package was estimated to be $787 billion at the time of passage, later revised to $831 billion"

It only took Barry a few minutes to get that Keynesian money conveyor up to full speed. By Feb he had already spent the very best part of a trillion dollars with much of it borrowed. By the time we get that paid back it will be a trillion. Let's see, he took office on January 20, 2008 and he signed the stimulus package on February 17th. He isn't the least bit bashful to spend a trillion bucks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:No doubt you and me could have a beer together. :Thumbs: There's just one on here I actually don't like.

We may bicker back and forth, but its the fun of the site.
Id have a beer with you anytime. People are best put in a situation when they dont talk politics or religion. Stay away from those two and you can have one hell of a party.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Since neither of you know nothing about it Smile

Gotcha.

If me agreeing that i know nothing about politics is the only thing that gets you to admit obama knows nothing about politics then hell, im guilty.

Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:We may bicker back and forth, but its the fun of the site.
Id have a beer with you anytime. People are best put in a situation when they dont talk politics or religion. Stay away from those two and you can have one hell of a party.

Surely we're not taking this stuff personally. Are we?
^
I think youd be surprised how many do Confusednicker:
^
:biglmao:

Good one!
i wonder what our fellow union members have 2 say about this :lmao:

http://news.yahoo.com/unions-now-angry-h...04729.html

"WASHINGTON (AP) — When President Barack Obama pushed his health care overhaul plan through Congress, he counted labor unions among his strongest supporters.

But some unions leaders have grown frustrated and angry about what they say are unexpected consequences of the new law — problems that they say could jeopardize the health benefits offered to millions of their members.

The issue could create a political headache next year for Democrats facing re-election if disgruntled union members believe the Obama administration and Congress aren't working to fix the problem.

'It makes an untruth out of what the president said, that if you like your insurance, you could keep it,' said Joe Hansen, president of the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union. 'That is not going to be true for millions of workers now.'"
WideMiddle03 Wrote:i wonder what our fellow union members have 2 say about this :lmao:

"WASHINGTON (AP) — When President Barack Obama pushed his health care overhaul plan through Congress, he counted labor unions among his strongest supporters.

But some unions leaders have grown frustrated and angry about what they say are unexpected consequences of the new law — problems that they say could jeopardize the health benefits offered to millions of their members.

The issue could create a political headache next year for Democrats facing re-election if disgruntled union members believe the Obama administration and Congress aren't working to fix the problem.

'It makes an untruth out of what the president said, that if you like your insurance, you could keep it,' said Joe Hansen, president of the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union. 'That is not going to be true for millions of workers now.'"

there not going to vote Republican
maybe they're just not vote
WideMiddle03 Wrote:i wonder what our fellow union members have 2 say about this :lmao:

We are self insured. We'll work it out. I'll still be voting democrat in 2014, and for Hillary in 2016.
^
Even if a republican is a better choice?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
A republican is never a better choice, at least not in Washington. Republicans never match my political philosophy. I will vote republican on a local level, though.

yes but he will never admit it
ppl like that thing party b4 nething else
doesn't matter if the country is suffering

there not

this ? was answered in nov 2012 where have you been