Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: first quarter 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
well, obama has finished the 1st of 16 quarters as president
federal spending 0.3% jan 0.7% feb 0.2% mar
tax's increase
gay rights movement going crazy
jobs decreasing

only one quarter and it feels like dec 2012 was a great time compared to now
we are screwed
Not surprised to see the gay rights thing mentioned as one of your biggest problems with this administration...

But Afghanistan is, of course, absent.
i know your position but the two that "liked" that post probably consider that a top priority despite all our other problems
just like the obama administration
not that the economy is going down the tubes...

obama was quick to respond to jason collins
what about bengazi?
WideMiddle03 Wrote:i know your position but the two that "liked" that post probably consider that a top priority despite all our other problems
just like the obama administration
not that the economy is going down the tubes...

obama was quick to respond to jason collins
what about bengazi?
Improving. Look at the numbers. We are paying off debt, instead of borrowing(the US treasury is paying off 35 billion, instead of borrowing the projected 103 billion), jobs hiring is improving, the economy is moving forward, whether you admit it or not. You are entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts.
TheRealVille Wrote:Improving. Look at the numbers. We are paying off debt, instead of borrowing(the US treasury is paying off 35 billion, instead of borrowing the projected 103 billion), jobs hiring is improving, the economy is moving forward, whether you admit it or not. You are entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts.

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha you have to be kidding me. just what statistics are you using to back up your words?

the only "fact" you mentioned was paying off 35 billion
first off, we're paying off 35 billion
that's equivelent if i loaned you 100 bucks, and you paid me a nickel back
still going to be 20+ trillion in debt in 2016

prove to me that job hiring is improving, that the economy is moving "forward." :biglmao: :biglmao: :biglmao: :biglmao: :biglmao:

your entitled to you're own opinion, not you're own facts
of course, anything obama says is gospel to you
WideMiddle03 Wrote:hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha you have to be kidding me. just what statistics are you using to back up your words?

the only "fact" you mentioned was paying off 35 billion
first off, we're paying off 35 billion
that's equivelent if i loaned you 100 bucks, and you paid me a nickel back

still going to be 20+ trillion in debt in 2016

prove to me that job hiring is improving, that the economy is moving "forward." :biglmao: :biglmao: :biglmao: :biglmao: :biglmao:

your entitled to you're own opinion, not you're own facts
of course, anything obama says is gospel to you
Paying off instead of borrowing. That's a good thing in my book..

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/ec...rcent-clip
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/mar/14/...y-20130315
http://www.google.com/search?client=safa...8&oe=UTF-8

You do have the internet, right? There are tons of articles out there about our economy improving. Fox is not your friend, when it comes to facts.
I thought you had a job WM03? You screwing your boss by playing on the computer during work hours?
TheRealVille Wrote:Paying off instead of borrowing. That's a good thing in my book..

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/ec...rcent-clip
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/mar/14/...y-20130315
http://www.google.com/search?client=safa...8&oe=UTF-8

You do have the internet, right? There are tons of articles out there about our economy improving. Fox is not your friend, when it comes to facts.

where did i ever say i quoted fox :lmao:
i do'nt watch fox
what are YOU'RE sources? the american bull channel?
messnbc?

you obviously didnt even take the time to read the articles you'reself :Shaking:
one of them even mentions the low gain of only 88,000 job's in march
economy only growing at 3/4 of the projected 3.4% rate
more ppl dropping out of the workforce
how does that translate to the economy improving

TheRealVille Wrote:I thought you had a job WM03? You screwing your boss by playing on the computer during work hours?

i can't work because of my hand
Quote:i can't work because of my hand
I work construction with people that just have one arm. A little bit more demanding physical wise, than desk sitting, wouldn't you think?
TheRealVille Wrote:I work construction with people that just have one arm. A little bit more demanding physical wise, than desk sitting, wouldn't you think?

i'm not a desk sitter
i can't help it
my hand hurts
^ LoL. I can agree with that. As one that is awaiting knee surgery next week, I can sympathize with you.
thank goodness for uncle sam
I work when i want damnit Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I work when i want damnit Confusednicker:
I do. I happen to be off, and getting my knee fixed while I'm off. I just got back from Florida, and am going back to the ocean for a few weeks as soon as surgery is over. You can guarantee I work when I want, and don't when I don't want to.
TheRealVille Wrote:I do. I happen to be off, and getting my knee fixed while I'm off. I just got back from Florida, and am going back to the ocean for a few weeks as soon as surgery is over. You can guarantee I work when I want, and don't when I don't want to.

You can do that when your apart of the 1%
TheRealVille Wrote:http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/0...LX20130502

And yet today on the radio it said unemployment rates rised threw the month of April....

Whos lying? I dont see any jobs or businesses opening around here, do you see them in Paintsville?
TheRealVille Wrote:A new low for republicans.

http://thehill.com/video/campaign/297315...wn-family-

nothing can get more low than when obama used those families to try 2 advance his agenda
WideMiddle03 Wrote:nothing can get more low than when obama used those families to try 2 advance his agenda
He didn't, that was just a way for you guys to bitch about them coming to Washington, while you were shooting down a sensible bill, which would have enhanced background checks, and improved the system, and maybe helped save other families grief down the road. Those parents should have had a voice at the time this bill was being discussed. The party of obstruction strikes again. It isn't about whether something is right, it is about not liking Obama, and willing to sink anything he does because of your hatred of him.
TheRealVille Wrote:He didn't, that was just a way for you guys to bitch about them coming to Washington, while you were shooting down a sensible bill, which would have enhanced background checks, and improved the system, and maybe helped save other families grief down the road. Those parents should have had a voice at the time this bill was being discussed. The party of obstruction strikes again. It isn't about whether something is right, it is about not liking Obama, and willing to sink anything he does because of your hatred of him.

democrats control the senate da
TheRealVille Wrote:He didn't, that was just a way for you guys to bitch about them coming to Washington, while you were shooting down a sensible bill, which would have enhanced background checks, and improved the system, and maybe helped save other families grief down the road. Those parents should have had a voice at the time this bill was being discussed. The party of obstruction strikes again. It isn't about whether something is right, it is about not liking Obama, and willing to sink anything he does because of your hatred of him.

And yet you claim something not listed in the constitution is a right? He used those people and you know it. BTW TRV Your boys admitted that no proposed law would have prevented sandy hook so what was the point?
Only 3 more years to freedom.
Im starting to see what refugees in third world countries feel like.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Only 3 more years to freedom.

people proved this last election that there that stupid
the dems will probably send someone that continues obamas great policys
and people will probably be stupid enough to vote them in

hope your right
WideMiddle03 Wrote:democrats control the senate da
da, you know it takes 60 votes.
Lowest unemployment rate since 2008, at 7.5%, and 165,000 jobs added in April.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:And yet today on the radio it said unemployment rates rised threw the month of April....

Whos lying? I dont see any jobs or businesses opening around here, do you see them in Paintsville?

Yes, since the economy of the country is based entirely upon Eastern Kentucky.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im starting to see what refugees in third world countries feel like.

Absurd statement. You nor I, have any idea what people in 3rd world countries feel like. If you really do feel it's that bad, then you need to get out and see the world a little bit.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:And yet today on the radio it said unemployment rates rised threw the month of April....

http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/03/news/eco...?hpt=hp_t1
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/a...story.html

RUITG! I agree jobs are not opening in Whitley Co at all... I had to move back though and luckily found a job. Anyway, Whitley Co, has so many resources! I hope to meet you soon and discuss how we can get our county back on track. By the way did you read Bill Conn's letter to the editor, he seems to have it going on!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Only 3 more years to freedom.
Something like this...

[YOUTUBE="Excessive Misery"]6TDqvD34hEA[/YOUTUBE]
Pages: 1 2 3