Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 2013
At Fairview? If so, when? I would like to watch that matchup.
Lynch47 Wrote:Cabell Midland and Fairview from what I was told today.

Dates.... Times.... Locations????
PaytoPlay Wrote:At Fairview? If so, when? I would like to watch that matchup.

I too would like to watch this matchup even though I don't think it will be close. There is a big difference in a good 5A team and a good 1A team. Scrimmage might be close but I wouldn't bet on it.
Mr. Friday Nights Wrote:I too would like to watch this matchup even though I don't think it will be close. There is a big difference in a good 5A team and a good 1A team. Scrimmage might be close but I wouldn't bet on it.

Johnson Central competes in 4A. Do they not? But, yeah, I would love to see them put a Mayfield-esque beat down on that arrogant bunch of "Johnny-come-latelies" at Fairview U.
Mr. Friday Nights Wrote:I too would like to watch this matchup even though I don't think it will be close. There is a big difference in a good 5A team and a good 1A team. Scrimmage might be close but I wouldn't bet on it.

JC is a 4A school.... but we get what you are saying.
Bump..
Are they still getting a new score board this season?
http://www.usatodayhss.com/rankings/?state=KY&p=2

JC ranked as the #40 team in the state.......

:lame: :boosign:
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Are they still getting a new score board this season?
As of last Friday night, the old scoreboard was still up.
But the new LED board was attached below the old scoreboard. So I guess time will tell if we finally get a new one.
Here's hoping to the Eagles having another very good season. I have nothing but respect for the Eagles. Those kids play as hard as any team I've ever watched Highlands play. They have always left everything they had on the field. As adults, that is all we should ever ask of kids playing a game they love. Tanner Bratton to this day is one of my favorite high school football players of all time because of how he played the game. Best of luck Eagles and I hope we meet you guys again in the playoffs because I love watching you guys play the game.
Tanner was one of the hardest working young men that has played football for JCHS in along time. He was the same at basketball! Thanks very much for the recognition for him. Maybe we will get to play each other again this year but I hope for a different outcome.
charlie22 Wrote:Here's hoping to the Eagles having another very good season. I have nothing but respect for the Eagles. Those kids play as hard as any team I've ever watched Highlands play. They have always left everything they had on the field. As adults, that is all we should ever ask of kids playing a game they love. Tanner Bratton to this day is one of my favorite high school football players of all time because of how he played the game. Best of luck Eagles and I hope we meet you guys again in the playoffs because I love watching you guys play the game.

One of the classier posts ever. Thanks.
Is Johnson central the favorite in the district this year?
Ashland Tomcats22 Wrote:Is Johnson central the favorite in the district this year?

The regular season district championship will be decided October 25th in Putnam Stadium.
What he said ^^^^^^^^^
Mountain Boy Wrote:Johnson Central competes in 4A. Do they not? But, yeah, I would love to see them put a Mayfield-esque beat down on that arrogant bunch of "Johnny-come-latelies" at Fairview U.

Please arrogant? They work hard and compete Johnson central should kill fairview much bigger school