Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region Baseball (Not including M-Boro)
Looking forward to watching some great baseball this season, the funny thing about baseball is if you get hot and have a couple of pitchers it is untelling what can happen. I think that their is 3 maybe 4 teams that will have the pitching that could win the region (South, HC, Clay and maybe North). Hope to see these teams play a couple times this year and hope if any games is rained out or cancelled it will be none of these games. If you like good baseball these teams will be the ones to watch for.
Thanks White Boi. CC should be included in all lists, simply because of me.
Just wait and see....Middlesboro will go far in the region just like last year. SL came out swinging last year, thats true, however I feel like that game could've gone wither way. Just wait and see. This "sucking" you guys talk about will definatly show when they beat the crap outta Harlan Co. in the District just like last year
Expecting BIG things from this team and coaching staff.
BobbyKeith3 Wrote:Paul baby you know i'm gonna be pumpin those fists and smokin my marlboro's. Ain't gonna have a voice left from yellin at those young south laurel honeys after we win region and STATE BABY JUST LIKE 87

Harlan Co will win the Region and advance to state.