Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. 59 - Pikeville 58
I guess I will take this conversation back around a little bit..... SO it seems that Pikeville had a rough weekend along with most of the better teams in the 15th region. I am not too sure what is going on with the whole Kasongo situation but Pikeville is still in my mind one the top 3 teams in the region. I hate that the team chemistry has to suffer a couple stumbling blocks and controversial issues along the way but this team is way too talented not to pull through. Great played game by Magoffin!! One heck of a game plan to come in Pikeville and get the W. So credit to them. Panthers, just keep your heads up and work hard.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cory Pitts had 36 points and 19 rebounds in this game. Not too shabby haha
Real Badman Wrote:EKY...the only place you can escape murder and KHSAA transfer laws.

I never realized Scott Co. and Lex Cath were in EKY. The truth will stand when all else falls. Brother Cecil.
I would have picked Pikeville big in this game.
Maybe the kid needs some TLC.Sometimes this is all it takes to turn a kid around.I wish him the best.