Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who poses A Threat In 2013 For Another Central vs Belfry Re-Match
Belfry0304 Wrote:Above average Belfry team that whipped y'all in 2011, lol. Last year, well hell nobody comes to Ashland and win. 3A East must not be too far behind 3A West since we've lost the last two championships by a combined 7 points.

So you're team is supposed to be the top beast in the east of class 3A and your talking smack over a 7-6 victory over a middle of the pack team in in a loaded class 4A? When did a one point victory become a whipping? Yes we won the district for the first time since 2005 but still didnt advance past the second round in the playoffs. We had a lot of seniors in 2011 but was still maybe an above average team at best. Would it make you feel better if I said that 3A west is terrible also?
cowboyup Wrote:I'm not upset, the east has been weaker. There are and have been good teams in the east. What I stated is also the truth about Ashland. Evidently Ashland thinks they can't play with a weak east team and puts more stock in good regular season records than preparing themself for hard playoff teams. Which would prepare them better for the playoffs Belfry or Sheldon Clark(there new week 7 opponent).

Who are these so called good teams in 3A East now. What you have are teams that have been real good in the past but are not very good now. Case in point Lawrence County,Russell,and Breathitt County. If we were in the 90's the east would be loaded but we're not.
What do you want us to do? We're playing a tough schedule. You guys probably wouldn't beat Central year-in-year-out. We beat who we have to and play the playoff schedule we're dealt. If you wanna reclassify us to 2A please do! Lol. Just don't tell me we're going to be down, because we've been down ONE YEAR of the last 11. Since you're an Ashland fan, you guys have alot invested in the sophomore Baker. Do you follow Verity? Perhaps if so, you got to see the 8th grade class coming in we're going to invest a lot in. (:
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Who are these so called good teams in 3A East now. What you have are teams that have been real good in the past but are not very good now. Case in point Lawrence County,Russell,and Breathitt County. If we were in the 90's the east would be loaded but we're not.

I wonder if fans in 4A west say that about Highlands or Cov Cath .....Cause they sure have had an easy game when they come to Ashland......