Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 10 v. Allen Central 1
bigcountry Wrote:First off,National fan said that none of the runs were Turners or Little's.

Wild hops? How is that play any different than any of the other freak stuff that always happens in baseball. Baseball has always been a game of inches. There is always something that happens , that if it had been an inch closer, if it had been an inch the other way, etc. That's just the way the game is. Dont start the old excuses games.

Infield hits go both ways in this game. AC got a check swing infield hit off Fyffe if I remember correctly. If Johnson Central's first baseman had not of stayed in his normal postion and played halfway up the line that hit would have never happened either. Sheesh, what a statement.

Next question, if the game against JC was so important that you have to bring Turner or Little in, why not just start one of them to begin with? Totally makes no sense. Little threw far more than 20 pitches in 2 innings , so dont go there either. Why would you bring Little in to keep the game at hand if the score is already 10-1? Why would it matter if it was a 11-1 game or a 12-1 game. The game was over, forget it, and focus on tomorrow. If the Leslie game was so important, I think I would have tried to save everything I had for them instead of worring about if JC scored 1 or 2 more runs in a game that had already been decided. It was a definate that Fyffe was in control. Heck it's no wonder that Little has had arm problems. The more you guys talk , the sillier and more excuse ridden you are sounding.

Big Country, I'm sorry you have gotten so excited over this thread. The fact is what it is. I was just making the statement that JC didn't hit Turner hard. No one said it costs anything more than what it did. And you have to admit, that play at first base doesn't happen once in 10 years in the way it bounced completely over the head of the first baseman. AC didn't overuse their pitchers. They gave them 2 innings each. With the way Fyffe was pitching, AC had very little chance of winning the game, but they had already used 2 pitchers and had no other pitchers available. So why not use Turner and Little 2 innings each to keep the game at bay, and keep them eligible for the next game? Also, the silliness you talk of and the excuse ridden you talk of is completely not appropriate. You have no clue why Little has arm problems and should leave the kid out of this. You have no reason to critique his delivery or say "he could be a dandy pitcher" when in fact he is a great pitcher in the 15th region. Please do not give any comment to AC fans when they have said nothing out of the way toward JC, but have only given credit to JC and Matt Fyffe on the game played very well. Thank you, I'm finished with this thread.
jetpilot Wrote:AC is not a contender (which most already knew) and JC is now playing the best ball and is the favorite to win the region...

and your dumb, A.C is a contender just as well as J.C is one
Anyone know Jc's record this season?
I didnt think the point margin would be this wide!
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:I didnt think the point margin would be this wide!

yea, neither did I lol
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:Anyone know Jc's record this season?
Johnson Central is 18-16 going into the 57th District Tournament. Allen Central is 20-10 going into their District Tournament.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Johnson Central is 18-16 going into the 57th District Tournament. Allen Central is 20-10 going into their District Tournament.

both sounds good