Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County Basketball Coach?
sports_fan Wrote:well i have something to say about the coach situation...i agree he is a good coach and that the pirates WILL indeed go far....but is everyone forgetting about Coach Coldiron when they are saying that Lively is the best thing brought to Powell co.?
Im sure that Powell is more worried about the future than they are the past..they have moved on as well as Coach Coldiron. But im sure that no one has forgotten about Coldiron.JMO
lively in my opinion is a better coach then coldiron
Godspeed Wrote:Im sure that Powell is more worried about the future than they are the past..they have moved on as well as Coach Coldiron. But im sure that no one has forgotten about Coldiron.JMO

no1 said that Powell was not worried about the future but i think that we strongly need to consider Coach Coldiron as being the "best" thing that has happened to Powell....not knocking Lively out, because i have not yet got to see him coach, i am sure he will do a GREAT job with the Powell boys, so he may very well be the "best" thing that has happened to the Powell boys and may also be a "better" coach that coldiron but he has some big shoes to fill...
and I cant wait to go and watch the Powell boys play and watch Coach Lively coach...i think it may be a very exciting combo to watch...
:popcorn:
Definately
ive seen them practice, they play hard and run even harder. coach lively knows what hes doing with his team. imo hes getting more talent out of powell on an even better level than coldiron did
pirateguy10 Wrote:ive seen them practice, they play hard and run even harder. coach lively knows what hes doing with his team. imo hes getting more talent out of powell on an even better level than coldiron did

How could you have watched them practice under their new coach when the KHSAA doesnt allow practice yet. Oct. 15th is the first official day basketball practice can start... care to explain that?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
not practice as team but as for fun at a gym sorry to mislead you