Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County Baseball 2013
Really really really want to see the bears squash some yellowjackets !!! But first go out & beat south laural on the 8th !! Go bears !!!
We will break your heart next week. HC will see why we won the region last year and will do so again this year. Can't wait. Keep the field covered hate for it to get canceled.
Love the confidence you have in your team. But I expect the game to be a good one just like when they met up in the 13th region tournament last year. But I expect a Harlan County win this time around.
I offended people on hear..haha...so let me offend you crewe..this is a new season & HC will defeat you at home for sure..since you all got some home cooking last year, & every time you play at home, its always that way with teams from that area..good team but horrible umps...Its going to be a battle, well worth watching...
Not offensive at all. I expect nothing less than folks to talk trash on here. That is what makes it fun. HC has a good teams as well. Should be a good game, with us winning. Can't wait.See ya there.
I think if you want to watch one of the better opening day games of the season than HC vs. South Laurel is where you wanna be! Going to be a good game! Good luck to both teams, and safe travels for the Cards Friday!
The weather here is terrible. Rain all day and snow for all day tomorrow. Really does HC have a tarp because it doesn't look good here. I know the game is friday and it looks good . Just wondering?
Paul Crewe Wrote:The weather here is terrible. Rain all day and snow for all day tomorrow. Really does HC have a tarp because it doesn't look good here. I know the game is friday and it looks good . Just wondering?

The infield was tarped yesterday.............:Thumbs:
Been raining all day really dont know if the first couple games of the season will get to be played, I really have looked forward to opening with South this Friday but if the field is not in good shape I am sure they will call it off.
What is the latest on the South/Harlan Co. game for tomorrow?
Today's game has been cancelled........