Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 14 Russell County 6
Wideleft01 Wrote:Hate to burst your bubble, but that was a 7-5 highlands team playing mostly sophomores in 2005. Lexcath wasn't that good.

Doesnt matter...... Lex Cath was the team in 3A that year. Actually Lex Cath was very good. Doesnt mean shine-ola this year or the next but that's why they they keep records in khsaa. I think i saw where FTH has won 21 state championships. I would think they matter alot to them. What do you think Wideload?
Wideleft01 Wrote:Hate to burst your bubble, but that was a 7-5 highlands team playing mostly sophomores in 2005. Lexcath wasn't that good.

Actually they were 9-4.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../?id=19735

:welcome:
Hatz Wrote:Actually they were 9-4.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../?id=19735

:welcome:

Correct. They were 7-5 in 2006 with the same players. Those guys redeemed themselves as seniors with a 15-0 title team.
Who is this Highlands team that you speak of???
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Who is this Highlands team that you speak of???
According to Wideload01 they are the team that if only loses to 1 in-state school in regular season (St. X) then they are a team of losers. Bad form on your post Wideload01. It's no wonder that most people on this site, (that name doesn't include Wide in it) pay no heed to you.:lame:
The better team, the team that has been there before, the team that did not have a cupcake schedule, prevailed. As expected.
Russell got out coached in that game. Russell had the athletes last year, they had them this year and will probably have atheltes next year but the coaching staff has to coach it diferent than if they was playing a Adair or Clay county (two teams they blew out). Russell will miss Britt, Mann, Deck, Whittle and others but with Fletcher, Ellis, and Adams returning i see this team having an 7, 8 or maybe a 9 win season.
Russell_Football Wrote:Russell got out coached in that game. Russell had the athletes last year, they had them this year and will probably have atheltes next year but the coaching staff has to coach it diferent than if they was playing a Adair or Clay county (two teams they blew out). Russell will miss Britt, Mann, Deck, Whittle and others but with Fletcher, Ellis, and Adams returning i see this team having an 7, 8 or maybe a 9 win season.

Maybe true if the Russell co. plays the same schedule next year as they played this year