Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ky 1a top 10 put into perspective.
I'm not sure. I just hate it that I'm going to maybe be in the same place as him at the same time lol!!
At least he wont be hard to find. Just look for that stupid sign.Confusednicker:
I have two signs for him. One on each hand and there not hard to fig out they are !!!!
pork Wrote:I have two signs for him. One on each hand and there not hard to fig out they are !!!!

working on the chain gang
:howdy: porkchop let't make a deal raise either hand up at the 8 minute mark in the 1 qrt hold it up high for 5 seconds :happybirt
Will do !!!!
Not sure what kinda weed 64 has growing behind his place, but those police in his posts need to check it out.Confusednicker:
He must be down in a corner naked In the fetal position quivering. Down on bad air. Or maybe he's been served.he has not been in here
He was on one of the other sites earlier talking about how they are gonna beat Mayfield at BG. I dont remember them winning this week or anything else yet.
Hey everyone, it has been a fun journey this year for 64.:biglmao: He only has 2 more weeks left until he is eating the biggest plate of crow a human has ever eaten.:biglmao: Therefore, I say let's really make the last 2 weeks fun for the old man.:biglmao: After that, he will have to start looking for his new adopted team.:Sad04: My guess is Fairview, because he will be mad at Hazard for the beat down they will lay on his beloved jackets.:biglmao:
mysonis55 Wrote:Well, thats not exactly true. We still have our starting center in jay mccalpin. We also have 2 or 3 others that started on the line at state last year.

We still lost MOST of our O-line. Starting one game at state does't even start to make them a returning starter. They filled in and didn't do a good job at that.
:howdy: mysonis55 the journey has just began to bowling green after the hazard game join us or you will be eating crow Confusedmoke: we got to take care of harlan ind. first.we want over look nobody.7 days green dragon 14 day hazard or pineville 21 days raceland 28 days mayfield :biglmao:
64, your post should be cleaned up to say, 7 days til dragons & 14 days til bball season!!!!!!!!!Confusednicker: See you next year, let us know what team you are for then plz.Confusednicker:
Msportsfan, explain this to me. We lost Clifton, Mix & Wynn. Mix was filling in for McCalpin because of a broken ankle. So as I see it we lost 2 players on the line. There are 5 linemen, so how is 2 most of them.
Things are really about to get interesting for the Wburg yellow jackets. They are actually going to be playing a team with a winning record again. The last time they did that, well..... Let's just say it didn't go so good for 64's jackets. Could be eating crow earlier than expected.
ConfusedmallcheeConfusedmallcheeConfusedmallchee GO WILLIAMSBURG Confusedmoke:
64, since you are the king of icons, can you find me a very large crow for you to eat in about 2 weeks please.
Hard to beat a team twice. Unless you are that much superior than them.. Wonder what region the refs will be from for the Williamsburg and Harlan game..
Final four Mayfield @ Bwood/Frankfort (dependant upon if Bwood gets their players back in time)
Hazard @ Fairview (with an outside shot at Pikeville based on history)
mysonis55 Wrote:Msportsfan, explain this to me. We lost Clifton, Mix & Wynn. Mix was filling in for McCalpin because of a broken ankle. So as I see it we lost 2 players on the line. There are 5 linemen, so how is 2 most of them.

You left one out. Since you know so much figure it out. Just admit your wrong. I don't think you have it in you to do so.
Okay, who did I leave out. I still dont think our line play is so bad this year. I know the penalties against the line are significantly down. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. You must not know me to well because that is not the case. I just cant recall another one. If you are talking about John Hayden, I don't think he started last year and he only played 1 game this year. It's a mute point anyway. I think we are still a very good team this year. I think we are better offensively than last year. Also as the season has gone on, our defense seems to be as close to as good as last year. Before you say something about how much has been scored on us, remember 62 of those points were not on the starting defense.
mysonis55 Wrote:Okay, who did I leave out. I still dont think our line play is so bad this year. I know the penalties against the line are significantly down. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. You must not know me to well because that is not the case. I just cant recall another one. If you are talking about John Hayden, I don't think he started last year and he only played 1 game this year. It's a mute point anyway. I think we are still a very good team this year. I think we are better offensively than last year. Also as the season has gone on, our defense seems to be as close to as good as last year. Before you say something about how much has been scored on us, remember 62 of those points were not on the starting defense.

Just giving you a hard time. I don't use all the :biggrin: like you do. Maybe I should have. Sorry if it came across wrong. I know you very well. I am Greg B.
The player you can't remember was our second best lineman. His name is Conner Tracy.

And I agree. I think our line play has been very good. It is our defensive backs that worry me. :HitWall:
Awh, how could I have forgotten him. You are correct. That is unlike me to forget one of those kids. He was a good one too. I still think we look pretty good for loosing that. 600 plus yards in last nights game, I don't think we even get that kind of stats against the Fultons. You win, I was wrong.
is pikeville top ten now?
Mastadon89 Wrote:is pikeville top ten now?

IDK but Raceland is not!

You might say they are on the lamb
What teams that are left did you think were not top ten teams prior to playoffs? A little surprising isn't it.