Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Bush thing you've ever seen in high school baseball
That was in a high school game battle tested?
I was there for the Brian Fletcher incident...

And I'm lovin all this "bush" talk haha
The 57th district vote to draw.
Betsy Layne just "not showing up" for today's game with Paintsville.
I once watched a kid hit a homerun, then the fans threw the ball back in and the player for the team that got the homerun hit off of, the shortstop threw the ball out of the park and made an old man have to go get the ball for the kid that hit the homerun.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:That was in a high school game battle tested?
yep im about 87% sure it was:thumpsup:
this wasnt in high school baseball, bu during one of our tennis ball games we had a battle of rock,paper,scissors, to see if the runner was out or safe!
Ac's New Mascot "The Gorilla". For those who ain't played ac in the last week or two wouldn't know but i will tell you guys. Ac now has a mask a gorilla mask and when the opposing pitcher is on the mound whoever is in it starts dancing and making noises around the field but when something goes wrong like a bad call the Gorilla will pick up the Tamper used for the mound and home plate area and start beating it against the ground and then pick it up over its head and scream like a mad man. Lmao:lmao: :ape:
I think I know what you're talking about, NationalFan. I noticed it a few days ago when AC played Pike Central. That mask is real looking.
corndog23 Wrote:this wasnt in high school baseball, bu during one of our tennis ball games we had a battle of rock,paper,scissors, to see if the runner was out or safe!

We probably should've done that on my awesome smoke to get me safe at first... so Ryan and Joe wouldn't have been arguing. lol

And Rock, Paper, Scissors isn't bush, its the best way to decide something, haha
In a Shelby Valley and East ridge baseball game a few years a go a kid hit ball and it bounced over the fence at shelby valley and the ump called it a homer that is BUSH
Could have been a mistake??
Hillbilly18 Wrote:In a Shelby Valley and East ridge baseball game a few years a go a kid hit ball and it bounced over the fence at shelby valley and the ump called it a homer that is BUSH

That was pretty bad. It was mistake more than being BUSH, but what made it Bush is that he swore that it went over the fence, and wouldn't have anybody tell him different. Even East Ridges' players said it didnt go over.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Keep em comen
Hillbilly18 Wrote:In a Shelby Valley and East ridge baseball game a few years a go a kid hit ball and it bounced over the fence at shelby valley and the ump called it a homer that is BUSH
That's not bush...that's a very bad call...i've seen it happen many times.