Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Bush thing you've ever seen in high school baseball
What is the most Bush league thing you've ever seen happen in a high school baseball game? And for those of you that don't know what Bush means then don't bother participating. Smile
I won't name the team.... but one a time an ump called a homerun that was probably foul and the coach agrued for a while but wasn't ejected. So the next time we had a runner on first the coached called time and went to the mound and had a meeting with the pitcher and catcher, and on the very next pitch the catcher jumped out of the way(acting like it was a pitch out) and the pitcher threw the ball right down the middle, thankfully our batter made contact with the ball and the umpire wasn't hit by the pitch. I don't know if it was a mistake or not, but considering the situation its hard to believe they weren't trying to hit the ump.
I'll try to name a few things I've seen over the years...May not be Bush but still funny....

@ Feds Creek a few years ago I noticed their 1st baseman kept wondering into foul territory during the game and moving his feet around. Finally he called timeout while the pitcher was in his wind-up went over stomped the grass a couple of times, picked up a snake with his hands and threw it over the fence and came back in fair-territory like it never happened.

@South Floyd a couple years ago, I was in center field and noticed something was stinking pretty bad, and I looked around a little more only to noticed two huge dead bass laying in right center field. Pretty Bush to me that they left dead fish on the field for the game....

Feds Creek used to wear mis-matched jerseys and didn't tuck them in. One guy was wearing jeans and a camoflauge hat one year and that was probably the most bush thing I've seen.

I'll think of more Bush stories as they come to me...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOL...i remember last year allen central played knox central at some college i think it was either union or cumberland college...but anyway there was a pond behind the center field fence and about half way through the game a flock of about 25 or 30 ducks came out of the pond and flew from one corner of the outfield to the other and nick music, wilfredo dominguez, and wes crager from ac got bombs dropped all over them...lol they was covered...this may not be very bush..but it sure is funny
Those were Carp Alfus.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Those were Carp Alfus.

Smile Sorry they were decomposed pretty bad....Kinda hard to tell
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thats pretty bush wyatt....did you have something to do with that?
I did alot of things but that wasn't a planned one. I can hardly catch a fish let alone pick a dead one up. They were pretty nasty though. Sorry about that Alfus.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I did alot of things but that wasn't a planned one. I can hardly catch a fish let alone pick a dead one up. They were pretty nasty though. Sorry about that Alfus.

Smile It's alrigth Wyatt, Im just glad nothing was hit over that way or I might have been sick Tongueuke:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Smile Some good stuff here guys, keep em' coming.
I once saw a kid from Madison Central do a flip. That was pretty Bush.......................Reggie Bush
Over @ Phelps I guess around 7 years ago or so, their coach was wearing a suit and tie and was grading papers in the dugout during the game. The players were doing flips and cartwheels on the field and some of the players set a big fire behind the dugout to keep "Bigfoot" away, because each time a foul ball went in the hills they always argued who was going to get it because "Bigfoot was in them there hills"...They walked off the field so slow, and argued on the field, and the coach never did anything. We said we would never played Phelps again until a change was made, and we didn't until Coach Mounts came and turned the program around...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
During a Sheldon Clark JV game one year, Brian Fletcher was playing right field......Doesnt sound too bush yet....But he was in white ball shorts, a camouflage t-shirt, and flip flops. Still kind of bush, but not too bad.....By the way, Brian Fletcher had graduated from SC two years before this JV game!!Smile
corndog23 Wrote:During a Sheldon Clark JV game one year, Brian Fletcher was playing right field......Doesnt sound too bush yet....But he was in white ball shorts, a camouflage t-shirt, and flip flops. Still kind of bush, but not too bad.....By the way, Brian Fletcher had graduated from SC two years before this JV game!!Smile

That's as bush as you can get... :yikes:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
corndog23 Wrote:During a Sheldon Clark JV game one year, Brian Fletcher was playing right field......Doesnt sound too bush yet....But he was in white ball shorts, a camouflage t-shirt, and flip flops. Still kind of bush, but not too bad.....By the way, Brian Fletcher had graduated from SC two years before this JV game!!Smile

Tell me your joking. PLEASE tell me your joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matney's Prodigey Wrote:Tell me your joking. PLEASE tell me your joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry matney...no joke here!!Smile Smile
corndog23 Wrote:sorry matney...no joke here!!Smile Smile

haha
alfus21 Wrote:Over @ Phelps I guess around 7 years ago or so, their coach was wearing a suit and tie and was grading papers in the dugout during the game. The players were doing flips and cartwheels on the field and some of the players set a big fire behind the dugout to keep "Bigfoot" away, because each time a foul ball went in the hills they always argued who was going to get it because "Bigfoot was in them there hills"...They walked off the field so slow, and argued on the field, and the coach never did anything. We said we would never played Phelps again until a change was made, and we didn't until Coach Mounts came and turned the program around...

I wanna catch Bigfoot!!!! and BTW... we now have kids who run after the balls when they "head for bigfoot area".... LOLOLOL......
phs1986 Wrote:I wanna catch Bigfoot!!!! and BTW... we now have kids who run after the balls when they "head for bigfoot area".... LOLOLOL......

Smile The players back then didn't seem to excited about going to Bigfoot territory. I guess they thought the fire kept him away or something. It was a pretty sad site to see Phelps back then, but I'm glad to see they turned the corner. Coach Mounts can be thanked for that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
To be honest, I couldn't tell ya who was the coach back then... I do know that Coach Keene does a great job with the boys and they all have been playing since little league. OH... as a matter of fact.... I still would like to build a bonfire to keep the gnats away!!! LOLOL..... and who knows.. bigfoot might just come and join me!!! Big Grin
that dosent suprise me.
I like this thread, today is the first time I have looked at it
the last 10 sv teams on the field in the last 10 years have been as bush as they come!
Geraldo Rivera Wrote:the last 10 sv teams on the field in the last 10 years have been as bush as they come!

Every post you make is ridiculous!
Geraldo Rivera Wrote:the last 10 sv teams on the field in the last 10 years have been as bush as they come!

That's ridiculous to even say. I suppose the 2000 & 2001 teams were bush?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well.....I think the most lowest thing someone can do is get on here and post stuff about one baseball program so much....when they dont have the guts to say it to any of the team mates face! so dont talkj about Valley until u can tell it to the coach or a plaers face!
alfus21 Wrote:That's ridiculous to even say. I suppose the 2000 & 2001 teams were bush?

I dont remember much about the 2000 team except I know they won the district, but that 2001 team was tough from what I can remember :thumpsup:

This is the most bush post i have ever seen
Geraldo,
Do you ever have anything good to say about anyone or any team???
at a paintsville game i once saw a player run for home but what made this score special is that he ran from first the short way. i bet he still crys at night after that one.