Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Polls show Romney taking over!
TheRealVille Wrote:Just one of many sites that point to discrepancies.

http://www.michaelparenti.org/stolenelections.html

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Your rationale behind supporting abortion is because its legal, meaning because the supreme court said so.

But when the supreme court rules 7-2 (joined by ultra liberals) that the recount that Gore wanted was a totally unconstutional method, you reject it, and then point to 'discrepancies'. I'm not even going to take the time to view your link. I've studied this issue in depth for years. Basically what the arguement comes down to is either a 'conspiracy', or 'democrats are idiots who shouldn't be allowed to vote'.

What I see as funny though, for those that bash bush and his policies, and the outcome.... and then turn around and vote for a president that has kept or expanded/strengthened nearly every policy of Bush. hahaha As you like to say, "check this out".

Obama promised to raise taxes on the rich. He extended them because 'it'd be bad to raise taxes during an economic crisis'.
He promised to close Gitmo. He didn't.
He followed the Bush SOFA agreement on Iraq down the detail.
He criticized Bush for 'raiding the social security trust fund', then cut social security taxes not once, but twice.... causing a deficit for the first time.
He criticized Bush as being unpatriotic for deficit spending, yet his lowest deficit so far has been about 10 times the size of the Bushes, and his highest deficit 1.85 trillion was about 4-5 times the size of Bushes.
He said he'd bring peace to the middle east and our standing up in the world, correcting the problems bush called.... he continued the war on terror, expanded it, and let allies fall, ambassadors die, embassy's fly the alqaeda flag.

Why are Obama voters so opposed to Bush? When Obama is merely Bush 2.0?
TheRealVille Wrote:Just one of many sites that point to discrepancies.

http://www.michaelparenti.org/stolenelections.html
Shouldn't this be posted on the Conspiracy thread?Confusedinglepar