Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Polls show Romney taking over!
Quote:RCP Average 9/28 - 10/8 -- -- 48.0 47.3 Romney +0.7
Rasmussen 10/6 - 10/8 1500 LV 3.0 48 48 Tie
Pew Research 10/4 - 10/7 1112 LV 3.4 49 45 Romney +4
Gallup Tracking 10/2 - 10/8 2721 LV 2.0 49 47 Romney +2
IBD/TIPP Tracking 10/2 - 10/8 797 LV 3.5 47 45 Romney +2

• Zogby National poll - 45-45, was 50-41 for Obama last week.

• Newest Pennsylvania poll shows Romney down 2, Obama was up 12 2 weeks ago.

• Newest Ohio Poll - romney up 1, last week obama was up 8.

• North Carolina - Romney up 9! Obama up 2 before the debate!

• Colorado - romney now is up 4!

• Nevada now reported as a Tie by Rasmussen, Obama was up 11 before the debate!

• Ohio - Romney up 1, Obama up 8 a week ago!

• RCP is reporting that Romney has gained 50 electoral votes since the debate, and now the spread is 294-244 for Obama.

• Intrade betting odds were 80-20 for Obama last week, now are 59-41. Obama.
New Daily KOS/SEIU poll (a VERY liberal democrat poll), Romney 49-47!
So the fifty+ that Romney needs to pass in electoral votes; will they depend on the next debate? Do you see the next debate be just as important, or more so, that the first?
Wisconsin down to a 2 point lead for Obama, from 11 and 12 last week.
Granny Bear Wrote:So the fifty+ that Romney needs to pass in electoral votes; will they depend on the next debate? Do you see the next debate be just as important, or more so, that the first?

Romney needs a strong debate performance in 1 of the next 2. Ryan needs to cream Biden. I believe that'll happen easily.

If the election were held today, I believe romney has the 270. Will he keep the momentum? Doubtful. Its going to come all the way down to the wire... election night. But like I said, if Obama wins... congrats to him. The senate is the most important.. we need to pick up 1 or 2 seats in there. And its looking like we'll pick up 2-3 governors. This nation is trending to the right as a whole. I couldn't be happier. Confusedinglepar
^I agree.....IF Obama does not get to make a lot of Supreme Court appointments.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:^I agree.....IF Obama does not get to make a lot of Supreme Court appointments.

We got the votes to block it liberal activist judges regardless how the senate goes. And the good news is, conservatives on the bench have said they'll not retire during an obama presidency. This leaves the most liberal member "John Paul stevens" as the likely retiree.... and I don't think Obama can pick anyone more liberal than him... which means, in all likely hood, the court might fractionally trend to the right even more.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...cking_poll

Romney now leads 49-47 in a poll of 11 swing states with 146 electoral votes up for grabs!
Quote:"you have to scratch your head when the president spends the last week talking about saving big bird," he said. "i actually think we need to have a president who talks about saving the american people and saving good jobs."

hahahaha
[YOUTUBE="Obama Ad"]bZxs09eV-Vc[/YOUTUBE]

Newest Obama ad.

“We have approved no campaign ads, and as is our general practice, have requested that the ad be taken down,” Sesame Workshop, the PBS-affiliated non-profit behind Sesame Street, said today in a statement.
ronald reagan Wrote:We got the votes to block it liberal activist judges regardless how the senate goes. And the good news is, conservatives on the bench have said they'll not retire during an obama presidency. This leaves the most liberal member "John Paul stevens" as the likely retiree.... and I don't think Obama can pick anyone more liberal than him... which means, in all likely hood, the court might fractionally trend to the right even more.

Sorry, I meant Ruth Ginsburg... not John Paul Stevens... (they look alike!)Confusednicker:
^^
omg!!!
Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Simply amazing!

Indiana, a state that voted for Obama in 2008........ Romney now leads by 16!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is running away with it. Reports are coming out of the obama camp of a complete shake-up of his campaign and staff. they are frantic, scared, and unsure of what to do next. I suspect they will go as negative as we've ever seen a campaign go in the coming days.
  • Only 39% now oppose repeal of Obamacare! Lets get it done. The American people have spoken!

• Connecticut now in play! 51-45 Obama. Thats incredible!

• 49% think america is WEAKER today than 4 years ago. Only 28% think its stronger.

• 37% think nation is on the right course!
Romney has now overtaken Obama in Real Clear Politics' national average of polls.

To those of you who believe that the polls don't matter, you are wrong. The public polls that are commissioned by the media may still not be too important, but the polls paid for by the two candidates matter very much. Those polls will dictate the candidates' campaign schedules and where and what kind of ads will be run between now and the election.

Follow the money and the candidates appearances, and you will know which states are really up for grabs and how the polls that matter are going.

Our president has now spent nearly a week talking about Big Bird and today, the Sesame Street folks told him to cut it out. That gives us a pretty good idea of how the Obama campaign is going. Obama has even fallen behind Romney in the Daily Kos' poll. :lmao:
What is the poll that the scientist or researchers come out with on the electoral college that have guess it exactly right every year theyve done it and have Romney winning?

Im drawing a blank. Honest question though, where do you find it?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:What is the poll that the scientist or researchers come out with on the electoral college that have guess it exactly right every year theyve done it and have Romney winning?

Im drawing a blank. Honest question though, where do you find it?
It's not a poll, but a projection based purely on economic data. I believe that two University of Colorado professors publish the study. They have been predicting a Romney landslide for months. As James Carville once said, "It is the economy, stupid."

Please add this post to your collection, RV. :popcorn:
I don't agree with James Carville's politics, but think he's brilliant! I often wonder how the atmosphere is in his home, with is wife Mary Matalin!
Thanks Hoot.
I had been looking for the projection of the electoral college.
  • Newest Wisconsin Poll shows a second time, 2 point race!
  • Pennsylvania is down to an average 4.2%.
  • In first post-debate New Hampshire poll we see Obama's 7 point lead erased. Now tied!
  • General Election Poll of Polls continues to show Romney expanding his lead. Now up by 1.0%.
  • Electoral Count by RCP is now 217-191 Obama.
  • Nevada tied.
Wow!!! New poll show Romney dominating with likely voters. 49-44! (Investors Business Daily/TIPP)

I love this thread, TRV stays away from it because he can't' refute the massive bounce and subsequent lead that Romney has taken.

I wonder if Romney wins the popular vote and Obama wins the electoral, if TRV and libs will say that Romney deserved it?
ronald reagan Wrote:
  • Newest Wisconsin Poll shows a second time, 2 point race!
  • Pennsylvania is down to an average 4.2%.
  • In first post-debate New Hampshire poll we see Obama's 7 point lead erased. Now tied!
  • General Election Poll of Polls continues to show Romney expanding his lead. Now up by 1.0%.
  • Electoral Count by RCP is now 217-191 Obama.
  • Nevada tied.
No it's not. Btw, you really should post links when you show figures, or post non original stuff.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...e_map.html
ronald reagan Wrote:Wow!!! New poll show Romney dominating with likely voters. 49-44! (Investors Business Daily/TIPP)

I love this thread, TRV stays away from it because he can't' refute the massive bounce and subsequent lead that Romney has taken.

I wonder if Romney wins the popular vote and Obama wins the electoral, if TRV and libs will say that Romney deserved it?
Probably, on that Obama will probably win the electoral.
TheRealVille Wrote:No it's not. Btw, you really should post links when you show figures, or post non original stuff.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...e_map.html

Sorry, 181. Typo. Regardless its a 35ish point decrease for Obama in the past day or two.

The polls can be found on RCP under battleground states. I'm not going to post outright lies, like you do. My numbers can be trusted without links. RCP has pictures though, and it seems that you learn better by them... So I may consider links from now on. The funny part is that you actually were on the site that lists all but one of the polls above, and were either too lazy to look or purposely didn't because you were afraid of what you'd find. haha

I love your last post though, how you continue to only pick a few words out of the post and ignore the questions for you. hahahahha Its hilarious. Answer it, will you and the libs say that Romney deserves the election if he wins the popular vote and loses the electoral college? :moon:
ronald reagan Wrote:Sorry, 181. Typo. Regardless its a 35ish point decrease for Obama in the past day or two.

The polls can be found on RCP under battleground states. I'm not going to post outright lies, like you do. My numbers can be trusted without links. RCP has pictures though, and it seems that you learn better by them... So I may consider links from now on. The funny part is that you actually were on the site that lists all but one of the polls above, and were either too lazy to look or purposely didn't because you were afraid of what you'd find. haha

I love your last post though, how you continue to only pick a few words out of the post and ignore the questions for you. hahahahha Its hilarious. Answer it, will you and the libs say that Romney deserves the election if he wins the popular vote and loses the electoral college? :moon:
No, because it's not set up that way.
TheRealVille Wrote:No, because it's not set up that way.

:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:

Oh god my stomach is hurting I'm laughing so hard. For someone who says the election was stolen.... and all the liberals out there that said Gore actually won because he won the popular vote.... ALL of you guys will throw that arguement out of the window if it ends up your way. :biglmao::biglmao:
ronald reagan Wrote::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:

Oh god my stomach is hurting I'm laughing so hard. For someone who says the election was stolen.... and all the liberals out there that said Gore actually won because he won the popular vote.... ALL of you guys will throw that arguement out of the window if it ends up your way. :biglmao::biglmao:
There is a difference in winning the popular, and stealing the election, the way it was stolen. Remember, now, I voted for Bush, and was fine with the steal at the time, but have always thought it was stolen, nonetheless.
TheRealVille Wrote:There is a difference in winning the popular, and stealing the election, the way it was stolen.

Take that up with the 7-2 Majority. And Florida law that required the election to be certified by December 12th! On December 11th, Gore was still fighting an election he conceded.. using an UNCONSTITUTIONAL method as determine overwhelmingly by the courts. The electoral college votes on Dec 18th! What would you have wanted to be the remedy? Just give it to Gore who was BEHIND in the count? A count that widened with the recount. He was even trying to block the military vote. Us that he wanted to command!

There is no good arguement for saying the election was stolen. Evne the butterfly ballot is bogus. It was designed by democrats, there was a guide to it with the ballot, arrows clearly pointing to the right names, instructions to only vote for one candidate or ask for another ballot, and the entire ballot was printed in the papers in the weeks precedding the election. If democrats had such a problem picking the right candidate after all the instruction, democrat design, and guides..... I'm glad their vote wasn't counted! Thats a level of intelligence that should stay home and wait on their ETB card or check.

Liberals who complained about the electoral college in 2000 will embarrass themselves if the opposite occurs in 2012!
ronald reagan Wrote:Take that up with the 7-2 Majority. And Florida law that required the election to be certified by December 12th! On December 11th, Gore was still fighting an election he conceded.. using an UNCONSTITUTIONAL method as determine overwhelmingly by the courts. The electoral college votes on Dec 18th! What would you have wanted to be the remedy? Just give it to Gore who was BEHIND in the count? A count that widened with the recount. He was even trying to block the military vote. Us that he wanted to command!

There is no good arguement for saying the election was stolen. Evne the butterfly ballot is bogus. It was designed by democrats, there was a guide to it with the ballot, arrows clearly pointing to the right names, instructions to only vote for one candidate or ask for another ballot, and the entire ballot was printed in the papers in the weeks precedding the election. If democrats had such a problem picking the right candidate after all the instruction, democrat design, and guides..... I'm glad their vote wasn't counted! Thats a level of intelligence that should stay home and wait on their ETB card or check.

Liberals who complained about the electoral college in 2000 will embarrass themselves if the opposite occurs in 2012!
Just one of many sites that point to discrepancies.

http://www.michaelparenti.org/stolenelections.html