Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vince McMahon to appear on RAW
Stardust Wrote:To me, when a fan crosses the line and goes over the barricade into the ring, then the talent has the right to beat the hell out of them! The talent NEVER has the right to cross over the barricade into the crowd. It's been done for 50 years, since the days of Gorgeous George, but it's just plain stupid! The WWE has already acknowledged that they dropped the ball with security. Punk had articulated to to Security the aisle he was going up. Instead, the idiots were one section over from where he told them he was going! Punk expected a security employee at the bottom of the steps and when he didn't see him he assumed they were already waiting for him in the middle of the section! McMahon apparently was so pissed afterwards that he was going to fire the head of security but cooled off afterwards. I expect that we won't see the wrestlers in the crowd for a long time because of this snafu!

I agree with this point. I also agree that it's stupid for wrestlers to go into the crowd, but I think Punk still had the right to do what he did.