Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vince McMahon to appear on RAW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WWE.com has learned that Mr. McMahon will be at Monday’s Raw in Sacramento, Calif., to deliver a State of WWE Address.

What will The Chairman have to say? Will he address the performance of Raw General Manager AJ Lee? Could her job be in jeopardy?

In addition to addressing the current state of affairs within WWE, does Mr. McMahon have anything to say regarding its future? Could The Chairman have a message directly from WWE's Board of Directors?

The entire WWE Universe is buzzing about this surprise appearance. Tune in Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network to find out what Mr. McMahon has to say.

Share what you think Mr. McMahon may discuss this Monday night. Post your comments below, Tout your ideas or sound off now on Facebook and Twitter using #StateofWWE.
They have dropped the story line of Vince Coming on Raw and firing both AJ Lee and Booker T from their GM Positions and naming Ric Flair the Permanent GM. Your probably wondering why they've dropped that, well since WWE/TNA are going through a Lawsuit over Ric Flair.
I haven't watched wrestling in several weeks and need to get back to it. This would make a good opportunity to do so lol.
Remeber, I said it first a couple of weeks ago after a text that I got from a former TNA/WWE talent who is a friend of mine - We will have a NEW GM for both Smackdown and Raw.... Can you say Nature Boy!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen anything from TNA lately, but I get the instinct they are falling apart with the little bit I am reading. I could be wrong.
SD I very rarely disagree with you but the link below says different. Unless something else has happened since this story was made, I don't think he's coming to Raw to fire them. This story was posted around 3-4 days ago

http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-reportedly-d...s-tryouts/
Desperation mode.
Strikeout King Wrote:SD I very rarely disagree with you but the link below says different. Unless something else has happened since this story was made, I don't think he's coming to Raw to fire them. This story was posted around 3-4 days ago

http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-reportedly-d...s-tryouts/

LOL, another SK "Reportedly" post Confusednicker:

We shall see....
How good of a source is PWInsider?
^ Oh my bad, they would know Wink
RYBACK IS OVER BIG TIME.

Punk hit's a fan...Heyman was gold.

Vince was awesome as always, I loved him making JR make pre match calls for him, Even as a face.

Curious to see what happened with Punk, He will more than likely drop the title now.

Crowd was on fire for the most part.
Overrated Wrote:RYBACK IS OVER BIG TIME.

Punk hit's a fan...Heyman was gold.

Vince was awesome as always, I loved him making JR make pre match calls for him, Even as a face.

Curious to see what happened with Punk, He will more than likely drop the title now.

Crowd was on fire for the most part.

What happened with the fan? I missed it.
I was disappointed in McMahon's appearance. It's kinda like when Chyna and Shane McMahon used to beat up the wrestlers all the time. It makes it look like anybody off the street can beat them up. You don't want a 60 something year-old man, no matter what kind of shape he's in, beating up the WWE Champ.
I thought the match came off very well. I don't think it hurt Punk at all. If anything, it made him a bigger heel, which is the point, anyway. Vince looks phenomenal for a man that age and I dare say could hold his own in a street fight with alot of professional wrestlers. The fact that it wasnt a wrestling match is what makes it believable, I think. I,also, think they are being very smart with the booking of Ryback by having him save McMahon this week and JR last week. As smart as that is, the idea of having Punk leave through the crowd was beyond stupid.
worker1 Wrote:I thought the match came off very well. I don't think it hurt Punk at all. If anything, it made him a bigger heel, which is the point, anyway. Vince looks phenomenal for a man that age and I dare say could hold his own in a street fight with alot of professional wrestlers. The fact that it wasnt a wrestling match is what makes it believable, I think. I,also, think they are being very smart with the booking of Ryback by having him save McMahon this week and JR last week. As smart as that is, the idea of having Punk leave through the crowd was beyond stupid.

I agree with you on this point. I maybe the minority on my other thoughts. What's everybody else think?

so much for the year title reign..
WOW! I hope that was scripted. If not, it could be big trouble. I remember when Scott Steiner was in WCW towards the end, right after he got astoundingly bigger, he just roid raged on some fan and there was blood everywhere. Kind of creepy.
Wow!

Shows how it goes down way more clearly
Not scripted the guy is filing charges...Its never good for a heel to go through the crowd. Esp at an arena that sales alcohol.

The kid that really hit punk went and posted it on twitter. WWE will probably find out. lol
The guy that got hit is dropping his case...so that is pretty much that.

Punk & WWE apologized...moving on.
I'd say the guy got a silent 100k.

:notbad:
Security is Always on the spot when these guys go into the crowd. It's always known beforehand that the talent is going in and the aisle is already manned with security. WWE Security dropped the ball on this by being late arriving!
Dude got hooked up, I'm sure of it, lol. It also REALLY adds to Punk's heel character.
I wish the guy would have beat the hell out of Punk. I hope he got money out of the deal.
Westside Wrote:I wish the guy would have beat the hell out of Punk. I hope he got money out of the deal.

I take that back. It looks like the guy hit Punk in the back of the head first. I wish Punk would have beat the hell out of him and a few more of the other fans that were pushing him.
^ I disagree! The talent has no business in the stands period!
Stardust Wrote:^ I disagree! The talent has no business in the stands period!

It's not the smartest thing the WWE does but it still doesn't give the fans the right to assault the wrestlers. In this case one fan got what he asked for and what was coming to him.
To me, when a fan crosses the line and goes over the barricade into the ring, then the talent has the right to beat the hell out of them! The talent NEVER has the right to cross over the barricade into the crowd. It's been done for 50 years, since the days of Gorgeous George, but it's just plain stupid! The WWE has already acknowledged that they dropped the ball with security. Punk had articulated to to Security the aisle he was going up. Instead, the idiots were one section over from where he told them he was going! Punk expected a security employee at the bottom of the steps and when he didn't see him he assumed they were already waiting for him in the middle of the section! McMahon apparently was so pissed afterwards that he was going to fire the head of security but cooled off afterwards. I expect that we won't see the wrestlers in the crowd for a long time because of this snafu!
Pages: 1 2