Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for Jumpers
Although we are small in numbers here at Paintsville, all our thoughts are multiplied with our football brothers in Somerset. We all are thinking of these young men as our own and pray for their full recovery and their families that face the most difficult time in their lives.
Just got word that both Will and Jacobi are up and communicating! Great news! Blessed.
Thoughts and prayers going out from Hazard.
Prayers coming from the belfry area. Seen the pic of the car and The Lord was sure watching over them. Praying for a speedy recovery for these young men.
Prayers from me and my family.
Great news RoShamBo!!
It humbles me to see a group of people like this who will banter and argue over a football team that they are associated with and love.....and all of a sudden everything is dropped to come together in prayer for two young teens who are fighting for their life!!

It puts things in perspective, it reminds us of what's really important and shows us the power of prayer!

So good luck guys and I'm really happy for the Briar Jumper Family.
I heard about the wreck this morning on the news. Prayers go out to the families of the boys and to the Somerset football team.
RoShamBo Wrote:Just got word that both Will and Jacobi are up and communicating! Great news! Blessed.

Great news!!! Prayers from Bell Co. sent your way.
Prayer from the Breathitt County family.
Prayers from Garrard County....

Great news to hear that both young men are up and communicating. Hopeful of a speedy recovery!
we pray for those two players.. we know what its like to lose someone on a team.. i hope somerset does not have to dill with a lose of a player.. hope evrything goes well
Prayer's from Blackcat Nation. May God be with you boys, family, friends, and team during your recovery.

Praying for a speedy & full recovery.
Prayers from Paintsville for these young men. Like has been said before they had a Higher force protecting them.
My son was in the same situation last year. He totaled his truck and was seriously injured. He is fine now and played the last four games.

But every team member either came to the hospital or the house. Coaches, administrators and parents of the football team.....check...check.... FAMILY, were there for us. It was a humbling experience.

I too pray for these young men and the their families. May God shine through this terrible tragedy and the boys come out better for it.

Bless those with kind words. You may never know what that means until you are on the other side.

Thanks RoShamBo for the updates.
^^
Wow, what a testimony, BIGman88!! I know what that feels like, too and it certainly is a humbling experience.
Prayers from here too. God Bless.
Jumper Dad Wrote:I heard Jacobi had a collapsed lung and bleeding on the brain and Wil had severe cuts and a broken pelvis...may not be correct but I heard this from a couple of people. Seeing the car, God was with them.
Prayer from owen county no matter how far we may be apart from somerset to highlands we are all family today.
Lets not forget to lift up the medical staff and others involved in their recovery. We give you glory and thanks Lord for working through UK Medical yesterday, today, and in the days ahead.

Prayers from NKY for best possible outcomes: patience, understanding, strength and will power to get these young men back on a good foot.

Our thoughts are with you Jumper nation!
Prayers for everyone involved. This brings back terrible memories of 22 years ago when Somerset lost one of it's own.
Prayers from my family!
Thanks to God-evidence in intercessary prayers are used by God if people really care. We continue to pray.
Just left UK Hospital, Talked to Jacobi's Mother, He is Stable and doing as well as expeted. Will was scheduled for some Surgeries today. God was with these 2. Thanks for the prayers and Support. Thank Coach Ray Graham and a Couple Lexington Christian Players for being at Hospital this Morning.
Praying and adding them to the prayer list at church.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prayers from 64SUR an family.get well soon.:getwell:
I wish them a speedy recovery and praise God they were not injured more severely.
[quote=Spirit100]Lets not forget to lift up the medical staff and others involved in their recovery. We give you glory and thanks Lord for working through UK Medical yesterday, today, and in the days ahead.
QUOTE]

I know that he was in great hands.. My little sis has been a flight nurse for
UK for 28 years. She was one of the airlift nurses so you had an angel riding
in the sky with those boys!!!!!! :AngelPray
Praying that these young men make a full recovery. God bless them and their families.
Prayers from our family in Harlan County. Praying for the boys, their families, and their football family.
Praise be to God for answering prayers!!!! What an awesome God we serve. Speedy recovery to all involved.
jw4914 Wrote:[quote=Spirit100]Lets not forget to lift up the medical staff and others involved in their recovery. We give you glory and thanks Lord for working through UK Medical yesterday, today, and in the days ahead.
QUOTE]

I know that he was in great hands.. My little sis has been a flight nurse for
UK for 28 years. She was one of the airlift nurses so you had an angel riding
in the sky with those boys!!!!!! :AngelPray

What a coincidence!! My baby was the other angel that was flying with the crew!!!!