Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayers for Jumpers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Two Somerset Briar Jumpers players have been involved in a critical accident here in Somerset. please with let us give them and the Briar Jumper family our prayers.
Thewy are in my prayers. Thanks for posting
Holy Cow!!! Keep us posted and prayers for all involved!!!
Prayers for these young men.
Oh my. Sorry to hear, will keep these young men in prayer.
Prayers to the family
Heard one is at the local hospital and one has been flown to UK. Best wishes to both kids! Pray for these boys
Prayers for Players and families.
Prayers for the young men, their family and friends!!!
Both have been life flighted to UK. Since it is all over Facebook... it was #20 Will Hinton and #25 Jacobi Gilmore. This is very heart breaking for our team. Please keep the boys, their families, and the team in your prayers.
Certainly prayer for the young men involved,there families,and there teammates.
Prayers for these young men their families and all involved.
Thoughts from Pikeville. We are all Jumpers tonight. Pull through guys!
Prayers from here to the two young men and families...
This is really sad to hear. Thoughts and prayers are with the boys for a quick recovery! My thoughts and prayers are also with the families and teammates.
So sorry..will be praying for the players and families.
Thoughts and prayers going out for this horrible tragedy. Please keep us posted.
http://www.lex18.com/news/three-injured-...-co-crash/

After seeing this I just feel the need to pray more for these boys.
Praying for a positive outcome.

WCHS Colonels hope and pray for a quick and speedy recovery!
Prayers from Middlesboro!
prayers sent to players and family!
Prayers from the Betsy Layne Bobcat family.....My son and I sat with Will and his family at UK visit....great people...God be with both families...
My family's thoughts and prayers are with them.
Prayers from the Panther Nation. Like someone already said we are all Jumpers tonight.
be praying for those boys...
Will pray for the boys and families!
Prayers from my family and the the Williamsburg Jackets to the familys of these young men
Colonel family praying for all the ppl in Somerset. Please keep us posted. We are terribly sorry.

BTW Best of luck to you all in tomorrows game.
Ro if you get any updates could you send me a PM, I'm out of town tonight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5