Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate Winner
Ballers Wrote:I just watched the debate again..
Man is it just me or does Romney remind you guys a little bit of Coach Cal?

On the money. I was wondering this myself LOL.
I'm really not concerned at all what the polls say. Liberals love to look at the polls because it will show them what they want to hear. We will find out the truth on November 6.
WideRight05 Wrote:I'm really not concerned at all what the polls say. Liberals love to look at the polls because it will show them what they want to hear. We will find out the truth on November 6.
That we will, my friend. Then you can have your crow, with a glass of chardonnay.
^ What "crow?" I never said that Obama won't or couldn't win. He has a chance, and with the media and people being so stupid it wouldn't be a big surprise to me if he did. See, this is what I talk about with liberals - you all have no class whatsoever. Should Obama win, the first thing you're probably going to do is get on here, rub it in, rub it in, and rub it in some more. If you feel that way, that's fine. You really can't do any more to make yourself look like any more childish than you already have on here.

Should Obama win, what you should be doing is positively encouraging support, which I know you don't have a scintilla of integrity to do. There are going to be some disappointed people after the election, one side or the other. What the winning side should be doing is encouraging support - even the losing person in the election will try to sway support over to the new and/or returning president. Of course, all you will be doing is exactly what Obama has in store - dividing our country further.

I am confident that Romney will win. Is victory, or anything in life guaranteed? No. The media is working to stop him at every opportunity, and the number of moochers that support Obama have increased since he took office. If Romney loses, then I just predicted the election wrong - something that everybody does in sports, in politics, and life - people are wrong sometimes on predictions. If Romney wins, I predicted the election right. I'm not going to be on here rubbing it in or tooting my own horn over it. We've got a serious mess we are in, and we have to do our own part to clean it up.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ What "crow?" I never said that Obama won't or couldn't win. He has a chance, and with the media and people being so stupid it wouldn't be a big surprise to me if he did. See, this is what I talk about with liberals - you all have no class whatsoever. Should Obama win, the first thing you're probably going to do is get on here, rub it in, rub it in, and rub it in some more. If you feel that way, that's fine. You really can't do any more to make yourself look like any more childish than you already have on here.

Should Obama win, what you should be doing is positively encouraging support, which I know you don't have a scintilla of integrity to do. There are going to be some disappointed people after the election, one side or the other. What the winning side should be doing is encouraging support - even the losing person in the election will try to sway support over to the new and/or returning president. Of course, all you will be doing is exactly what Obama has in store - dividing our country further.

I am confident that Romney will win. Is victory, or anything in life guaranteed? No. The media is working to stop him at every opportunity, and the number of moochers that support Obama have increased since he took office. If Romney loses, then I just predicted the election wrong - something that everybody does in sports, in politics, and life - people are wrong sometimes on predictions. If Romney wins, I predicted the election right. I'm not going to be on here rubbing it in or tooting my own horn over it. We've got a serious mess we are in, and we have to do our own part to clean it up.
The economy is growing, in spite of everything your party is doing to block the President. Imagine how good we could be doing if they would help America, instead of their main goal being, "to get the President out". How many votes do the media have? Your confidence will be squelched on November 7th. You can bet your ass I've got a bunch of quotes to paste if Obama wins. If he doesn't, I will call Romney, Mr. President.
TheRealVille Wrote:The economy is growing, in spite of everything your party is doing to block the President. Imagine how good we could be doing if they would help America, instead of their main goal being, "to get the President out". Your confidence will be squelched on November 7th.

:lame: :lame: :why: :please: :please:
TheRealVille Wrote:The economy is growing, in spite of everything your party is doing to block the President. Imagine how good we could be doing if they would help America, instead of their main goal being, "to get the President out". How many votes do the media have? Your confidence will be squelched on November 7th. You can bet your ass I've got a bunch of quotes to paste if Obama wins. If he doesn't, I will call Romney, Mr. President.

Great, I'm glad to see this. You will at least have the notable distinction or getting a real president and not some autocrat with delusions of grandeur. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:That we will, my friend. Then you can have your crow, with a glass of chardonnay.

:lame:
Well you can tell me I will eat crow all you want Mr. Ville.
I do not think Obama will win the election this year.

Putting the word chardonnay in, doesn't make your post any prettier.
Ballers Wrote:Well you can tell me I will eat crow all you want Mr. Ville.

If Romney wipes the floor again with Obama in just one more of the debates, anything can happen. So far, the only crow eatin I've seen was after the debate and talk of it is still the 'soup of the day' on the news loops.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ronald reagan Wrote:Keep in mind, only 1 democrat has been reelected since FDR!

A small but good statistic to keep in mind.
lol, TRV is taking his notepad out and writing post you right wing nuts are saying Confusednicker:

You better watch it if NoBama wins....
I bet TRV would be excited if NoBama won. It would mean his goal, of seeing America destroyed, would be fulfilled.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ What "crow?" I never said that Obama won't or couldn't win. He has a chance, and with the media and people being so stupid it wouldn't be a big surprise to me if he did. See, this is what I talk about with liberals - you all have no class whatsoever. Should Obama win, the first thing you're probably going to do is get on here, rub it in, rub it in, and rub it in some more. If you feel that way, that's fine. You really can't do any more to make yourself look like any more childish than you already have on here.

WideRight and TheRealThing and some people on here have a lot of class and wont rub it in but now me on the other hand,I have no class and I don't care. I will rub it in and rub it in and I will feel good about it!
:thatsfunnConfusednicker::lmao:
TheRealVille Wrote:The economy is growing, in spite of everything your party is doing to block the President. Imagine how good we could be doing if they would help America, instead of their main goal being, "to get the President out".

The economy is technically in a recession. Inflation is higher than growth. More people have signed up on disability than found jobs. 23 million looking for a good job. Jobs numbers declining. GDP is lower than last year, which was lower than the year before.

Everything we're doing to block the president? Come on. We've gave him the tax cuts he asked for (on the rich, remember what he said? we should never raise taxes when the economy is weak.). He's passed obamacare, a trillion in stimulus, 4 years of trillion plus deficits, 1.5 trillion tax cut on social security on both sides of the paycheck. The federal reserve has took unprecidented actions for 4 years now. trillions of dollars printed, interest rates at zero, and bond rate manipulation.

Dodd-Frank? how many jobs did that create?
Obamacare? How many did it create?
The stimulus? Did it accomplish its goal of not allowing the unemployment rate to hit 8%?
The low-income tax credits and social security cuts? Jobs?
The several other jobs bills.... jobs created?

I mean seriously... you REALLY think republicans are blocking some amazing job creating agenda? After the astronomical failure of Keynesian theory...

You seriously crack me up. Its funny though that you say republicans are blocking good job creating measures... when Harry Reid won't even allow VOTES on legislation passed by the Republican House. Dude, that man's primary purpose in life is to make you look like a fool for ever supporting a democrat. And from reading your posts, he has succeeded.
Quote:"A recession... is when your neighbor loses his job. A depression... is when you lose yours. A recovery... is when Obama loses his."
Do-double-gg Wrote:WideRight and TheRealThing and some people on here have a lot of class and wont rub it in but now me on the other hand,I have no class and I don't care. I will rub it in and rub it in and I will feel good about it!

Confusednicker:
Ballers Wrote:Well you can tell me I will eat crow all you want Mr. Ville.

Nah, your post is not worth it. You have to do better than that if you want to be famous with a quote.
TheRealVille Wrote:Nah, your post is not worth it. You have to do better than that if you want to be famous with a quote.

You scared because you know he speaks truth?

[Image: http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/1...acdc04.jpg]
WideRight05 Wrote:You scared because you know he speaks truth?

[Image: http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/1...acdc04.jpg]
:biglmao::thatsfunn:thatsfunn:hilarious: