Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ Paintsville 9/28
Betsy Layne should roll in this one
Betsy Layne 52

Paintsville 14
TigerBlues Wrote:I never said it was you. Just said someone was trying to stir $hit. You are right from what many have seen we have no one that can catch it but to say they lost vs Pineville because of fumbles is nuts. Kash fumbled going in for a td, stats from the game show we lost that only fumble according to the Middlesboro newspaper and I was told also we dropped two more td passes from two guys that were there. You sound like Pup Fiction with what you think you know. Good luck vs. Ironton.

This is what has killed us all year.
Three starters out, we won't be able to compete. Not much of a game, Betsy Layne wins tonight.
TigerBlues Wrote:Three starters out, we won't be able to compete. Not much of a game, Betsy Layne wins tonight.

Who is out?
Running clock .
betsy layne 47-6
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Who is out?

Lane Daniels, maybe for the year. Gabe Burchelle, maybe out for the year and John LeMasters, out for the year.
TigerBlues Wrote:Lane Daniels, maybe for the year. Gabe Burchelle, maybe out for the year and John LeMasters, out for the year.

I know Jonathon has knee problems, but what happened to Lane and Gabe?
Bob Seger Wrote:I know Jonathon has knee problems, but what happened to Lane and Gabe?

From what I have heard Lane hurt his head in a 4 wheeler and Gabe was knocked out cold at Pineville
Jonathan may be back next week. Heard Lane got hurt at practice.
TigerFan3 Wrote:Jonathan may be back next week. Heard Lane got hurt at practice.

The John thing I hope but I know for sure Lane didn't get hurt in practice. Three different players said it was a 4 wheeler accident.
Hope they all recover soon. I hate to see any kid miss because of an injury.
Couldn't pull off the win, but the Tigers have shown they will not lay down! Played with Betsy Layne most of the night. Some big mistakes at key times didn't help. Its clear from this thread, Betsy Layne came into this game favored, but last night there was no "better" team on the field. Go game, Tigers. Keep working!