Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ Paintsville 9/28
Bobcats tangle with the Tigers at Memorial Field. What are the thoughts on this game?
Betsy Lane wins by 25 points at the very minimum. Probably more like 50 but it won't be much of a game.
Betsy Layne by a bunch. Paintsville is struggling.
I predict that we'll all hear how young Paintsville is about 25 times after Betsy Layne beats the stripes off of them.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:I predict that we'll all hear how young Paintsville is about 25 times after Betsy Layne beats the stripes off of them.
I predict you will jump into another Paintsville thread and continue to show what a dumbass you are. Feel really bad for Coach Hart and the Ashland program. They are a hard working classy bunch. People like you are an embarrassment to Ashland. Do you have any clue how stupid you look continuing to jump into threads trying to beat a team down that is playing a bunch of Freshmen?
Betsy Layne will roll in this one by as much as they want.

Paintsville may return the favor in 2 years, but not this year.

BL 49
PTV 7
bulldog42 Wrote:I predict you will jump into another Paintsville thread and continue to show what a dumbass you are. Feel really bad for Coach Hart and the Ashland program. They are a hard working classy bunch. People like you are an embarrassment to Ashland. Do you have any clue how stupid you look continuing to jump into threads trying to beat a team down that is playing a bunch of Freshmen?

Impressive you can actually post on here without talking about yourself. I'm so glad I didnt have to read your bio again.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:I predict that we'll all hear how young Paintsville is about 25 times after Betsy Layne beats the stripes off of them.

TP, It's people like you that makes me feel better about myself. I can only imagine what a joy it is to be around you. I bet your life partner is counting the seconds till you get home.
Besty Layne by 4 TD's. Paintsville has completed the cupcake portion of their cupcake schedule. It should only get worse from here on out. I see one win in the remaining games. I do think Paintsville has improved as the season has gone on. From what I heard, Paintsville took the lead into half the other night and should've won the game. I think Paintsville will be a totally different team by next year. I hope they are like us and remember all of the teams that have beat up on them in the past few years. I have a feeling Paintsville is going to give some payback pretty soon. Best of luck Tigers!
Betsy Layne wins in Paintsville....

Maybe for the first time ever.

At least it's the truth.

What will be your excuse after JC spanks your asses? :pondering:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Betsy Layne wins in Paintsville....

Maybe for the first time ever.

Betsy Layne has won the last 2 years. 19-6 & 38-6

According to KHSAA both where at Paintsville.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Betsy Layne has won the last 2 years. 19-6 & 38-6

According to KHSAA both where at Paintsville.

And the only two years.
OffTheHook Wrote:At least it's the truth.

What will be your excuse after JC spanks your asses? :pondering:

Johnson Central cheated lmao.
Betsy Layne big.:why:
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Impressive you can actually post on here without talking about yourself. I'm so glad I didnt have to read your bio again.
Impressive you can read. Even more impressive you read my bio the first time. Figured you'd be out kicking the dog or something since you seem to get off on picking on things that usually don't fight back like trashing Freshmen in High School!
Betsy Layne by 28
BL 42
Paintsville 6
Betsy Layne big. I think they're impressive this year and Paintsville is struggling.
This may just a rumor but I heard BMR was on the hot seat. I heard if things don't turn around he might be forced to give up football and just focus on basketball. I doubt this is true but has anyone heard anything?
JCHSEAGLE Wrote:This may just a rumor but I heard BMR was on the hot seat. I heard if things don't turn around he might be forced to give up football and just focus on basketball. I doubt this is true but has anyone heard anything?

Sounds like someone is stirring $hit again. He is the man until he decides to step down, not his fault no one can catch it or run it at people north and south besides one player.
TigerBlues Wrote:Sounds like someone is stirring $hit again. He is the man until he decides to step down, not his fault no one can catch it or run it at people north and south besides one player.

According to a lot of the Paintsville faithful it was the last coach fault when they couldnt do the same. So your saying since they still cant do the same its no longer the coach at fault it is the players?
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:According to a lot of the Paintsville faithful it was the last coach fault when they couldnt do the same. So your saying since they still cant do the same its no longer the coach at fault it is the players?

That's exactly what I am saying.
TigerBlues Wrote:That's exactly what I am saying.

How many Seniors did the Tigers lose last year?
Betsy Layne big. Paintsville doens't have the athletes to compete in this one.
TigerBlues Wrote:Sounds like someone is stirring $hit again. He is the man until he decides to step down, not his fault no one can catch it or run it at people north and south besides one player.
I knew I should've clarified that I wasn't trying to "stirr s***" as you say. You can always cound on some Tiger fan to think that a JC fan is trying to start crap. Confusednicker: You basically said that nobody can catch the ball on Paintsville and there is only one capable runner on the team. Maybe so haven't seen them play much. I did hear that Paintsville lost last week because of costly fumbles not dropped passes.
Betsy Lane with the 'W'
Betsy Lane in a running clock in the second half. Bobcats win 55-7.
Betsy Layne big
JCHSEAGLE Wrote:I knew I should've clarified that I wasn't trying to "stirr s***" as you say. You can always cound on some Tiger fan to think that a JC fan is trying to start crap. Confusednicker: You basically said that nobody can catch the ball on Paintsville and there is only one capable runner on the team. Maybe so haven't seen them play much. I did hear that Paintsville lost last week because of costly fumbles not dropped passes.

I never said it was you. Just said someone was trying to stir $hit. You are right from what many have seen we have no one that can catch it but to say they lost vs Pineville because of fumbles is nuts. Kash fumbled going in for a td, stats from the game show we lost that only fumble according to the Middlesboro newspaper and I was told also we dropped two more td passes from two guys that were there. You sound like Pup Fiction with what you think you know. Good luck vs. Ironton.