Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor co. @ Boyle co. 9/21
Thoughts,and predictions.
The records would suggest that these are two programs headed in different directions, but the schedules show a bit more. Boyle will be a bit too much for Taylor Co, but should be a decent game.

Boyle 35
Taylor 20
Boyle County takes a step in the right direction this week. 45-7.
The 4 teams Taylor has played have a combined total of 3 wins.I'll hold off on a score,but i think Boyle will win easily.
Boyle wins as bad as they want. Taylor is awful and will be blasted during their district schedule. Boyle 56-7.
Boyle by a bunch. They may have slid a little but they are still Boyle.
Taylor Co. has probably played the WEAKEST schudule in the state, Boyle by whatever score French wants it to be.
Boyle Co. by 4+ td's.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I think we'll see a running clock in this one.
Boyle wins but three weeks ago I would also agree it would of been by as much as they wanted. But people they did only beat a bad Dixie team by 14 points.
The irrelevancy bowl.
Boyle County 49

Taylor County 7
BC with a running clock
Boyle County wins big
BC
Talk in the halls of TC is that they have chance of beating BC......Not so fast my friend!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Talk in the halls of TC is that they have chance of beating BC......Not so fast my friend!

I'd be worried about any sport team who didn't think they had a chance in a game. That's the attitude you're supposed to have. But I'm taking Boyle by 4+ td's