Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Taylor co. @ Boyle co. 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts,and predictions.
The records would suggest that these are two programs headed in different directions, but the schedules show a bit more. Boyle will be a bit too much for Taylor Co, but should be a decent game.

Boyle 35
Taylor 20
Boyle County takes a step in the right direction this week. 45-7.
The 4 teams Taylor has played have a combined total of 3 wins.I'll hold off on a score,but i think Boyle will win easily.
Boyle wins as bad as they want. Taylor is awful and will be blasted during their district schedule. Boyle 56-7.
Boyle by a bunch. They may have slid a little but they are still Boyle.
Taylor Co. has probably played the WEAKEST schudule in the state, Boyle by whatever score French wants it to be.
Boyle Co. by 4+ td's.
I think we'll see a running clock in this one.
Boyle wins but three weeks ago I would also agree it would of been by as much as they wanted. But people they did only beat a bad Dixie team by 14 points.
The irrelevancy bowl.
Boyle County 49

Taylor County 7
BC with a running clock
Boyle County wins big
BC
Talk in the halls of TC is that they have chance of beating BC......Not so fast my friend!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Talk in the halls of TC is that they have chance of beating BC......Not so fast my friend!

I'd be worried about any sport team who didn't think they had a chance in a game. That's the attitude you're supposed to have. But I'm taking Boyle by 4+ td's