Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Covington Catholic
44.12%
Highlands
55.88%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic @ Highlands 9/21
Covington Catholic has a very good chance to win this game. If it wasn't at Highlands, I would pick them. I think Highlands wins in a close one.
Highlands
I hear they're calling for thunderstorms during the game. Whatever the outcome friday, if it rains, rain will be the excuse for the losing squad until they meet again.
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:I hear they're calling for thunderstorms during the game. Whatever the outcome friday, if it rains, rain will be the excuse for the losing squad until they meet again.

OH NO...Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom: say it isn't so!!!
Cov Cath called a special meeting with the whole school yesterday due to the very nasty and vulgar activity going on between the schools on twitter. I hope it is the immature kids and not adults doing it! I am also sure it is both schools and not just Cov Cath kids. I also doubt it is the football players from either school,they respect each other, I am sure it is the non-football students. You have to love Cov Cath/Highlands week!!!
^ I heard it was someone with a Wide in the twitter handle..... Wink
Stardust Wrote:^ I heard is was someone with a Wide in the twitter handle..... Wink

:thatsfunn :Clap:

In all seriousness though, as long as it's not anything overboard, I'm all for a little trash talk as long as it doesn't get out of hand. That being said, if they had a meeting with the entire school then it must have been something serious. The last thing we need is a "wide" family trolling twitter LOL.

Side note, WideMiddle03 - why don't you accept my challenge since you're so willing to call me, lefty, and whackem/stackem out? Are YOU the one that is scared?
WideRight05 Wrote::thatsfunn :Clap:

In all seriousness though, as long as it's not anything overboard, I'm all for a little trash talk as long as it doesn't get out of hand. That being said, if they had a meeting with the entire school then it must have been something serious. The last thing we need is a "wide" family trolling twitter LOL.

Side note, WideMiddle03 - why don't you accept my challenge since you're so willing to call me, lefty, and whackem/stackem out? Are YOU the one that is scared?

because your team is going to lose and maybe even get shut out and then they will lose again in the regional final but by more because it will be on cov caths home field and then highlands will have to watch the state finals from home nanny nanny boo boo you wont catch us
It's going to be a rainy night in Fort Thomas. I must say, I'm disappointed. 60-70% chance throughout the game.:yikes:
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:It's going to be a rainy night in Fort Thomas. I must say, I'm disappointed. 60-70% chance throughout the game.:yikes:
I'm to old to have ever played on turf. What is it like in the rain?
2dog Wrote:i'm to old to have ever played on turf. What is it like in the rain?

wet
2dog Wrote:I'm to old to have ever played on turf. What is it like in the rain?

Slippery when wet.
sstack Wrote:wet

What a goof ball:thumpsup:
WideMiddle03 Wrote:hey wideleft01 wideright05 whackemnstackem are you scared of the beatdown yet?????????????????????? :ChairHit::ChairHit: :redboxer:

Widemiddle, how was your day at St. Agnes? Did you work on multiplication facts? You guys may be learning what 8x7 is in the first half again. I'm sure there's a few of your brethren that remember that night.
Highlands
off to the game, it should be fun and we are going to find out if both these teams are for real.
WideMiddle03 Wrote:because your team is going to lose and maybe even get shut out and then they will lose again in the regional final but by more because it will be on cov caths home field and then highlands will have to watch the state finals from home nanny nanny boo boo you wont catch us

Highland 35. Covcath 21 :hilarious:
Wideleft01 Wrote:Widemiddle, how was your day at St. Agnes? Did you work on multiplication facts? You guys may be learning what 8x7 is in the first half again. I'm sure there's a few of your brethren that remember that night.

Well I still don't quite get what 8x7 is. Quit living in the past. Typical Highlands fan..... :HitWall: